Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Payment Gateway, Complicated doc drawing, bank logs, bank drops, Tutorial

by donnavilas - 16 March, 2024 - 03:20 AM
This post is by a banned member (donnavilas) - Unhide
Threads
(This post was last modified: 17 March, 2024 - 08:31 AM by donnavilas. Edited 7 times in total. Edit Reason: wrong format )
Payment Gateway, Complicated doc drawing, bank logs, bank drops, Verified Crypto Accounts, Tutorial, from very reputable mentor Donna and her trusted reliable vendors .
Telegram automatic delivery bot shop
https://t.me/Donnasshopbot

Donna's Reputation
This shop is created by Donna, who is a very reputable mentor since 2020. I helped lots of person become millionaire with the methods I wrote. Here are testimonials of some of the projects. I strongly recommend u download all screenshots and read carefully. 
2020-2021 SBA EIDL, below screenshots show how I helped a client to get SBA EIDL 313K dollars approved 
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1...drive_link
2021-2022 ERAP, below screenshots show how I helped lots of ppl get million dollars approved through this project
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1...3BERQm4MGs
2022-2023, I was retired because many people were reselling my guides without my consent. Throughout the entire year, ppl continued to express their gratitude, asking for forgiveness, and requesting that I resume writing new guides
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1...drive_link
To those who want to resell my guides, you can come to me and ask to become an authorized vendor so that you can receive my support

2024, I’m back 

telegram bot shop
Threads
(This post was last modified: 17 March, 2024 - 05:46 AM by donnavilas. Edited 2 times in total.)
We provide below services and products:
KYC verified accounts including but not limited to Cashapp, Cex.io, Kraken, Bitvalve.com. We can also do verification on your data. ( pls note: KYC are tough now, there are possibility that the account will not be successfully verified. If this happens, a full refund will be issued back to your account.)
Bank Logs including Bank Logs w email access, Bank Logs w security Q&A, Bank logs ( Online Access), Bank Logs INST PLAID.
Bank Drops (Self Registered Bank Accounts)
100% alive CC  ( will send video proof that CC is alive)
Gateway ( Low risk control, not stripe or square that everyone knows)
Guides ( Tested and got solid approvals, Original.)
And a lot more

telegram bot shop
This post is by a banned member (boomerer) - Unhide
boomerer  
Registered
Threads
I'm so happy to see you again, Donna!
Threads
(17 March, 2024 - 07:41 AM)boomerer Wrote: Show More
I'm so happy to see you again, Donna!

the feeling is mutual :)
Threads
(This post was last modified: 19 March, 2024 - 05:57 AM by donnavilas. Edited 1 time in total.)
⚜️BOA CC $9377 IN STOCK ⚜️

AVAILABLE BALANCE $9377
✅ card number, cvv, exp, name, address, email, phone, payment date

will send video proof that CC is alive and show you how much available balance is left the same time we delivering the item. ($9377 for this CC)

refund policy: We guarantee CC log is 100% alive, will send video proof. We do not responsible if this CC got killed because your computer setup and your OPSEC is poor.

PURCHASE > @Donnasshopbot> 100% alive CC
☎️ Contact admin @donnavilas
Threads
(This post was last modified: 20 March, 2024 - 05:09 AM by donnavilas. Edited 1 time in total.)
⚜️Real Deed Lookup IN STOCK ⚜️

Real Deed Lookup
When you are apply housing related government projects which gives u huge funds or loans which use house as collateral, most of the time, it will request Deed of the house. The approval rate will be significantly higher if u are able to provide them real documents. I hired hacker to gain access to real governments database. So if ur projects request u to upload Deed of the house, I can provide lookup service on searching REAL DEED for you. This will help u to significantly improve successful rate. Current we have real deed lookup service for lots of States. All you need to do is to provide house address. Pls note: there are different types of deed, for instance Warranty Deed, Grant Deed, Quitclaim Deed, etc. And one address might have multiple Deeds and different owners name on those deeds cuz the house might have been bought and sold several times. We will deliver ALL deeds for this house for one lookup. 
Tip: u might want to get deed before applying, so that u can pick the best deed to use and then do a reverse lookup on the house owner. 

If not found, refund will be issued back to your account.

PURCHASE > @Donnasshopbot>  Lookup Service 
Threads
(This post was last modified: 21 March, 2024 - 04:28 AM by donnavilas.)
⚜️ FIDELITY CC $17263 ISSUED BY LEESPORT BANK IN STOCK ⚜️

AVAILABLE BALANCE $17263
✅ card number, cvv, exp, name, address, email, phone, payment date

will send video proof that CC is alive and show you how much available balance is left the same time we delivering the item. ($17263 for this CC)

refund policy: We guarantee CC log is 100% alive, will send video proof. We do not responsible if this CC got killed because your computer setup and your OPSEC is poor.

PURCHASE > @Donnasshopbot> 100% alive CC