Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Paypal Holding | Trustworthy Payment Process | Lethamyr

by Lethamyr - 30 March, 2023 - 04:06 PM
This post is by a banned member (Lethamyr) - Unhide
Lethamyr  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
Click Below!!!
[Image: image.png]
 I'm thrilled to have the opportunity to work with you!
Let's take your online business to the next level with Paypal Holding's reliable and convenient payment processing.
Thank you!
This post is by a banned member (ConFeD) - Unhide
ConFeD  
Godlike
Threads
5 Years of service
glws!
[Image: Desktop-1.png]
This post is by a banned member (aax) - Unhide
aax  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 30 March, 2023 - 10:53 PM by aax.)
Bullshit. 400 customers, 100+ PayPal accounts??

Yet you have 3 vouches in your server and they are fake lmao

How fucking stupid do you think people are. You are here to exit for 50$
[Image: signature.gif]
intelfetch.net
This post is by a banned member (put) - Unhide
put  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
You got any rep anywhere or proof of these customers, discord has like 10 users so guess you use diff forum?

[Image: Signature.gif]
[Image: 728_1.jpg]
This post is by a banned member (Kappa) - Unhide
Kappa  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
Good Luck with sales! moneyrain
This post is by a banned member (Lethamyr) - Unhide
Lethamyr  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 31 March, 2023 - 06:35 PM by Lethamyr.)
Hi @put , the discord is almost new.. i only did paypal holding in servers that were not mine... those numbers are the ones i already did... I did much more then 1000 holds because of the stores... ive been tru more than 400 happy costumers and i used more than 100 paypal accounts which is not difficult has they get banned a little to often. Im just giving a try on doing paypal holding for my own on my own server idk...

Hi @aax im gonna tell you what i told @put in the other comment. The discord is almost new.. i only did paypal holding in servers that were not mine... those numbers are the ones i already did... I did much more then 1000 holds because of the stores... ive been tru more than 400 happy costumers and i used more than 100 paypal accounts which is not difficult has they get banned a little to often. Im just giving a try on doing paypal holding for my own on my own server idk... If you dont like or dont want to use my services then dont, i have nothing against it. Good afternoon to you!
This post is by a banned member (aax) - Unhide
aax  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
(31 March, 2023 - 06:30 PM)Lethamyr Wrote: Show More
Hi @put , the discord is almost new.. i only did paypal holding in servers that were not mine... those numbers are the ones i already did... I did much more then 1000 holds because of the stores... ive been tru more than 400 happy costumers and i used more than 100 paypal accounts which is not difficult has they get banned a little to often. Im just giving a try on doing paypal holding for my own on my own server idk...

Hi @aax im gonna tell you what i told @put in the other comment. The discord is almost new.. i only did paypal holding in servers that were not mine... those numbers are the ones i already did... I did much more then 1000 holds because of the stores... ive been tru more than 400 happy costumers and i used more than 100 paypal accounts which is not difficult has they get banned a little to often. Im just giving a try on doing paypal holding for my own on my own server idk... If you dont like or dont want to use my services then dont, i have nothing against it. Good afternoon to you!

bullshit
[Image: signature.gif]
intelfetch.net
This post is by a banned member (put) - Unhide
put  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(31 March, 2023 - 05:50 AM)Kappa Wrote: Show More
Good Luck with sales! moneyrain

GLWS then I guess, if you have anyone with rep here who can vouch for you I am interested ^

[Image: Signature.gif]
[Image: 728_1.jpg]