Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Peakz AIO Checker Dev Log #1 (6/17/20)

by P6AK - 17 June, 2020 - 06:01 PM
This post is by a banned member (P6AK) - Unhide
P6AK  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
Starting this kinda late but thought I'd be here to document the best upcoming AIO Checker.  [Image: ughpepe.png]
This checker is mainly inspired by Luxify but will be partly public. 
At the moment I'd say the amount of progress I have made is around 30% 
After making one checker in which loops and captures hits and cpm in Window Title the other parts are mainly easy. 
The checker will most likely only support Socks5 proxies as they are they fastest and are easier to rotate
The build of the checker at the moment is super ugly (https://imgur.com/a/8JXIToh). 
I am hoping to have most configs of mine built into the checker!
It currently sends the post requests and it keychecks correctly but it is only running proxyless in which I am working on today. 
I also need to take time to thoroughly learn threading to optimize the checker
A build will be coming really soon for a proxyless version. 
I am not sure about capture and how import it would be. Most of the checkers are built upon captures so knowing that I will be learning Beautiful-soup to learn python parsing.
It seems like a big tasks but trust me I am a fast learner.
I have been coding c++ for 3 months now and am very fluent in memory reading and external coding
Python isn't very tough but when it comes to big projects imma be honest... it sucks.
I awfully dread c# so please don't suggest it lmfao 
So first thing imma do is push a proxyless checker version to pursue a better understanding in threading a step into Beautiful-soup 

Estimated Time Remaining: 3 weeks  Pepelove

Proxyless Version: 1 week  Pepelove  

Feel free to give advice, tips, or anything.
The plan is to make a free version with my BTC addy for donations and then a paid one with my premium configs.

[Image: Amusing.png]
This post is by a banned member (Anonymous) - Unhide
Anonymous  
Heaven
Threads
4 Years of service
Keep up the good work sir Pepeclap
This post is by a banned member (P6AK) - Unhide
P6AK  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
Day #2

Decided to scrap the build and switch to C# to make a GUI and optimize security. I might still release the proxyless version but as of now I'm making the base and the GUI of the checker. With a smooth simple design that no other checker has obtained. Not your X-Risky type menu but better.
This post is by a banned member (joneskaden) - Unhide
Threads
thanks