Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Potential Config Scam | TriplexNyx

by Heavenly - 27 February, 2024 - 04:19 PM
This post is by a banned member (Heavenly) - Unhide
Heavenly  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
Scammers Profile Link: @TriplexNyx
Sales Thread: https://cracked.io/showthread.php?tid=1569172 and https://cracked.io/showthread.php?tid=1569170
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: None
Screenshots of Communication: Sent to @Liars
Why did I open a report here rather than report it as a potential scam / some context:

Was a period where @Liars ignored me due to me being banned for the 'Cloudstrike' Proxy Service Ordeal, and I also chose to make a report for the following reason(s):

1. Fanduel is a highly sought config / checker in the community as of now, so if he scammed someone due to slow replies from our busy, hardworking moderators it wouldn't be nice.
2. He's proxy selling, as he is reselling from someone.
3. He has now removed the config video / image from his channel (https://t.me/triplexlobby1).
4. Acted highly suspicious over Telegram dms, refusing to show video of the config running.
5. His config capture exactly matches Malik's, and the chances of the capture being IDENTICAL between two different configs is super different.
6. Malik posts (flexes) his Fanduel config, which he could potentially steal.
[Image: riot2.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @TriplexNyx (TriplexNyx) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
[/url]
top ad by @briskybrisk [exp 14/07/24]

[Image: Banner.gif]
[/url]
mid ad [exp 15/07/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (Heavenly) - Unhide
Heavenly  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 27 February, 2024 - 04:24 PM by Heavenly.)
I myself have developed a Fanduel checker, and bypassing px was such a pain in the ass I created thousands of "profiles" that has different headers / fingerprints from each other, so it brute forces past px for a bit before getting patched. This was so hard I couldnt believe that someone can just make one instantly and post it on here whilst show no proof of it running, as if people made it they would flex it.

Profile: A set of url, headers, and post data that is different, so it can bypass web securities on its own. With many of these, you can bruteforce anything.

Again, I apologize for even opening a scam report, as this is just an potential scam. But Fanduel is so sought after I felt like this was needed to have some action taken right this instant.
[Image: riot2.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@EliteCat69 User is just proxy selling and he has been warned about doing it. If he carries on he will be banned from the forums for proxy selling.
 [Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
Top spot ad by @briskybrisk [ EXP -5/18/2024]

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 6/4/2024

[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 7/12/2024