Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Pre-Loaded MasterCard's (Work for Sign-Ups and Basically Anything)

by Osas420 - 21 June, 2021 - 01:43 AM
This post is by a banned member (Osas420) - Unhide
Osas420  
Godlike
Threads
3 Years of service
Quick question if I started selling pre-loaded Mastercard's completely anonymous loaded with $5, $10 etc on them would anyone be willing to buy these. They can be used anywhere and are fresh and can be used for signups and buying anything( good to note here when using for signups they take a demo payment of normally $1 to assure its a valid card and refund so it can be used many places).
SELLING NEWLY CREATED METHOD TO UPGRADE PERSONAL SPOTIFY ACCOUNTS FOR FREE (GOOD SERVICE TO START) 100% UNSATURATED
++++++
ANY SMS OR GSM HELP DROP ME A MESSAGE BELOW

TELEGRAM: @OSAS4200

This post is by a banned member (Osas420) - Unhide
Osas420  
Godlike
Threads
3 Years of service
This is a bump
SELLING NEWLY CREATED METHOD TO UPGRADE PERSONAL SPOTIFY ACCOUNTS FOR FREE (GOOD SERVICE TO START) 100% UNSATURATED
++++++
ANY SMS OR GSM HELP DROP ME A MESSAGE BELOW

TELEGRAM: @OSAS4200

This post is by a banned member (Pruned_523523) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (tracefox) - Unhide
tracefox  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
(21 June, 2021 - 01:43 AM)Osas420 Wrote: Show More
Quick question if I started selling pre-loaded Mastercard's completely anonymous loaded with $5, $10 etc on them would anyone be willing to buy these. They can be used anywhere and are fresh and can be used for signups and buying anything( good to note here when using for signups they take a demo payment of normally $1 to assure its a valid card and refund so it can be used many places).

Ty man