Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

[Priv Method]Avoid red screen for weeks or months|Keep your pages up longer|Save $$$!

by uberdeets - 14 May, 2024 - 06:51 AM
This post is by a banned member (uberdeets) - Unhide
uberdeets  
Registered
Threads
(This post was last modified: 14 May, 2024 - 06:53 AM by uberdeets. Edited 1 time in total.)
ONLY 5 COPIES AVAILABLE ON CRACKED!!!

I have a method i been using for some months to keep pages up for a long time without getting red screen, for weeks and in a some cases months(some customers have had pages being up for 2months+)...Stop wasting time and money on hosting, tools, etc..Only to keep having your pages instantly get hit with a malicious content warning and a big fat red screen!!!

Let me help you by giving you my custom tools and method for keeping your pages up longer, so you have more than enough time to do your work before needing to worry about your webpages...

How can my Guide&tools help you?!

: Peace of mind - You can rest peacefully knowing your pages will last a lot longer without having to check them every minute out of fear they've already been flagged and sent to the gulag.

: Work Smart - Its time you work smarter not harder, And allow my method to get the job done for you without all the headache.

: Save Time - You no longer have to keep wasting your time trying to keep your pages up by using techniques that dont work.

: Save Money - Depeding on your type of work, you wont need to pay for any domain&hosting for your pages.

Stop kicking a dead horse by trying the same sh*t over and over and burning cash while not getting any of your work done cos your pages keep getting fucced..And grab my guide+script today!!!

Here's whats included when you purchase access!

: pdf guide containing method.

: special script&tools.

: support via Tg.

: Free Future Updates.
MM Accepted: Im willing to use a middleman(you pay fee's) BUT only for the delivery of files, i wont wait around till you use the method and all that sh*t for me to receive payment.

CONTACT ON TELEGRAM ME TO PURCHASE =>>> @BIGCHOPPZ

NOTE: By providing these materials i do not condone or promote any illegal activities, and this is intended for educational purposes only, and i take no responsibility for how the materials are used.

Show ContentSpoiler:
Terms

- The length of time your pages stay up will also depend heavily on your type of work, if your taking other precuations(fud pages, etc) then that will obviously help. But your pages could stay up days, weeks or even months. i make no gaurantees on specific timeframes your pages will stay up as theres too many other factors outside of my method for me to give specific dates.

- You will need atleast $5-$10 investment to setup my method+scripts.

- Once files are delivered there are no refunds under any circumstances as its clear on the box what the method+script does.

- Any future updates are complimentary and are not gauranteed..So in a nutshell if i update anything in future i will send out the new version to all customers via TG for free.
This post is by a banned member (proscratcher) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
GLWS!
[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: giphy.gif]
This post is by a banned member (uberdeets) - Unhide
uberdeets  
Registered
Threads
Bumped #3
This is a bump