Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Pyru | Refusing MM | Scamming | Threatening

by melio - 03 November, 2020 - 10:57 AM
This post is by a banned member (melio) - Unhide
melio  
Infinity
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 04 November, 2020 - 08:19 AM by melio.)
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.to/Pyru
Sales Thread: None
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: $100+
Screenshots of Communication: 

So basically this user came to me for the supplying job on my generator which went really well, the user was really good at first but then I started to realise he got really cocky and greedy but I still had some hope in him. 
He asked me to buy him StarkRDP which I did, as well as Knackt which I did.
So basically one day he asked me to send him $50 BTC for "investment purposes" which I highly doubted he was doing. But I still sent him it as I wanted some sort of trust to go around the business. Asked him what he invested in and he barely gave any information.
The user wanted his job to go from supplier to owner and got really cocky when I told him that was going to be seen soon, as he mainly applied for the supplier job.

This just proved my point even more, directly after I removed him as a friend he deleted all of his messages so I would have no proof, luckily I saved some pictures before he deleted them but this has limited my proof.
Heres proof of him deleting his messages:

GIF LINK OF ME SCROLLING THROUGH CHAT: https://gyazo.com/d2f90ee9fac7b1c2517edb380679803f

Me sending him the $50 BTC
Transaction Link: https://www.blockchain.com/btc/tx/0163ef...b3a5b3b215

[Image: sfrZVus][Image: VFigFwR.png]

Me buying him StarkRDP:
[Image: TnEtZV8.png]

Me buying him knackt:
Transaction Link: https://www.blockchain.com/btc/tx/bdb0ba...265797b6a3
[Image: 3581792724452076f3e086ee68cf40f2]

He calls me out for lying, but here's proof hes just bullshitting.
Asked him how much bitcoin he had and he said he had nothing, although he claimed an order off the generator which someone paid him $25.

Him saying he doesn't have any bitcoin: 
[Image: OehP8uB.png]

The following above is just complete bullshit, I asked him what he invested in over 30 times and he hasn't told me. 

Before I even fired him, he threatened to leave the team after I asked him what he invested the cash in, he refused to answer and sent me this
[Image: PCChtdx.png]

A little bit backstory on the scam he started conducting without my permission, we blacklisted someone for using an autotyper on the generator. Pyru contacted the person and told him to send smith (the other owner) the cash and he'd get whitelisted back in. After he sent smith the money this is what Pyru said.
[Image: sfrZVus.png]
"keep his shit, maybe he will learn his lesson"

Not only that but remember when he told me had no btc? Later on that day he went along to make a deal including him giving 600 btc for venmo. Not only that but in the deal HE REFUSED A MM
All the screenshots:
[Image: v5RDCSO.png][Image: PO5IFF8.png][Image: s28rRcE.png][Image: cR37CXJ.png][Image: L8kbmgK.png][Image: 5nollyN.png][Image: jKWotEF.png][Image: 72FzX5h.png][Image: aQSazU7.png]

Ran out of post limit, if admin sees this I only have 1 post left so limit needs to be removed so I can reply once again.
Replying to pyru's comment above, I already spoke about the payment, you mentioned it multiple times and I told you what happened on all the posts i've made.

Now, let's look at some of the OTHER disputes on Pyru.
Remember when I told you about that site where you make GFX for free he was trying to sell?
Guess what...
[Image: JMkNoT0.png]
[Image: glbDf1W.png]
[Image: EZtbcXd.png]

Guess what, found another dispute on Pyru.  And guess what again, the user has a tendency of deleting messages when he attempts to scam.
[Image: SBMN6b1.png]

Hm, not enough proof?
No problem, had some buyers DM me saying that he was charging them prices not according to our generator and attempting to sell other stuff behind my back (which I just found about)
[Image: PL78XeZ.png][Image: Mgl8ua3.png][Image: KTPoAu9.png]

I will have reached my post limit so i will be unable to reply. but this should be enough for now.

Crypto address for a refund: 1AndeVdVQfbvTbmJAnso5kJTnBchahos1d

This post is by a banned member (Pyru) - Unhide
melio  
Infinity
Threads
3 Years of service
(03 November, 2020 - 11:38 AM)Pyru Wrote: Show More
I have chat logs with any person/being/entity everything is saved/recorded in some form, regardless of that you never mentioned anything about their being a problem with claiming payments etc as other administrators and what not were doing so while putting forth 0 effort.
Also I think you forgot to realize where the "me getting paid part" comes in, as there was way more then $70 worth of shit claimed that wasn't by me and wasn't split fairly or accordingly at all, for the effort that was put in and the time I got = to dirt.
you also cease to realize, I brought the vouches, I brought the customers, I handled alot of shit when you and your intelligent partners could not.
Then you have the nerve to come at me and say some shit about the money I have received when I'm actively working on shit for everyone.
For the starkrdp also we agreed you purchased that for me, so then I could have a safe place to do the work needed. which i didnt want you to log into because sharing can lead to a termination.
Also with knackt I gave you your plan, you didn't give me anything there. you have an active subscription for 30 days.
so honestly I don't see what your issue is, you say I've claimed to scam someone or something, when the guy you posted me having a convo with is some random who wanted a btc trade and i was just advising him of getting fucked over and what not, has absolutely nothing to do with anything.

AGAIN EVERYTHING ON DISCORD IS SAVED AND LOGGED FOR VERIFICATION PURPOSES AND CAN BE PULLED TO PROVE ANYTHING AT ANY TIME, just ask.

Ok bet, you wanna act smart let's go then.

"You getting paid part" let's start with that. Have we forgotten about all the tickets you've claimed? You've made well over $100 from the tickets you've claimed excluding the $50 btc I sent you. The $50 btc i sent you was for "investment purposes" when I asked you what you invested it in you said that "just act as if it was payment for everything i've done" Would provide screenshots but once again you deleted all the discord messages. So since you have the logs why don't you go ahead and send that.
FYI this user is saying he has all the logs in the text files so go ahead and send them, don't forget to leave out the parts where you said you would multi account on cracked.to .
The next part you wrote where you said you have brought everything, let me just state that all you did was advertise the thread on cracked.to . Only 15% of our bueyrs came from cracked.to and i'm the one who put hours into the day advertising on other forums and discord marketplace servers. It took you ages to give me my knackt plan, i contacted buuza and he said it was ok to share keys and it took you around 5-7 days for you to send me the key until you send me the key which you have already used and was going to expire in 10-20 days. 
The convo I sent was the convo where you refused an mm as you stated that he will probably get fucked over by an MM. The issue about blurt0z is when he got blacklisted you said he could get back in if he sent the cash to smith then you told smith to keep the money and maybe blurt0z could learn his lesson. Smith of course refunded the money because he isn't a scamming piece of shit like you. You also claimed you ran CryoGen when you were only a supplier which can be seen on the screenshots attached.

melio  
Infinity
Threads
3 Years of service
(03 November, 2020 - 12:06 PM)Pyru Wrote: Show More
Let's start here, you made this thread based upon the fact that I 
1. Scammed you more then $100+.
What is a scam exactly I'm sure everyone knows exactly what this is.
Now where was there a scam? I don't see me actively taking part in any actual "scam" anywhere.
2. You then directly say I was doing a good job at what you wanted me to do, was I working for free or what? Once I noticed what was actually happening with the payments and what not I realised what I'd have to do, to make more money to reinvest into more tools etc. So yes money was claimed but nothing major, or anything compared to the actual amount of money made off of it entirely. Again payment was extremely reasonable. As I was actively claiming and you never mentioned anything about having a problem with me doing so while doing it, or me doing anything actually. You let me run shit because you knew I could.
3.AGAIN any money sent to me the way I spent it was to maintain the service actively and test tools/other services to see what is working/not and what is for use/not.
4. When trust comes into play you have no say at all nor should you say anything about it because of this stunt you're pulling, I was doing nothing but helping you and your buddies the entire time and in return I get fucked, atleast I learned a lesson, not to fuck around with snake ass motherfuckers.
5. You're basing the whole thread on something then changing the entire topic to something else, atleast stick with one issue then move onto the other so I can prove you wrong both cases.

Also you telling me to "act smart" I have multiple instances here showing you complementing me for my work and saying its smart and you want more, I really don't understand why you did this but it makes no sense entirely, I don't see a scam anywhere as I didn't scam anyone, there is literally no victim of a scam.

Alright since you wanna keep going on, I guess i'll have to reply back as well. I'll go OVER all the topics that are mentioned in this thread but this will most likely be my last reply unless you come up with some sort of useless, retarded and moronic reply.

1. Scammed
Alright let's go over this, this was of cours one of the reasons you were banned but can also be extended as to the reason you're saying you're not getting paid when you have gotten paid with over $100 through claiming tickets, it's funny how you say you've purchased tools when I've purchased everything for you but we can leave that out for now. Alright so basically continuoing on the fact that you have refused to use a middleman with a big deal over $600+, not to mention the fact you said you were completely empty on bitcoin when I asked how much you had and you had just claimed $25-50 from an order and yet you still have the courage to speak about trust. But as you said since you want me to speak 1 topic at a time, i'll do so. So as stated in the thread many times and yet you continue to refuse scamming blurt0z so I'll explain i t once and for all. blurt0z was blacklisted for autotyping in the generator which was against the rules. You asked him to send cash to smith so you could unblacklist him and then told smith to keep the money so he could learn his lesson. This was of course one of the reasons you got banned. Now let's move onto the next part of the topic.
2. Payment
Alright so first up you asked for $50 Btc which you said was for investment purposes, I asked you what you invested in over 30+ times and you continoued to reply with the same thing over and over again saying that it was none of my business. Yes it is my business because I am the one who sent you the cash, but let's keep going on. Before kicking you I gave you multiple chances to tell me what you invested in and you told me that you were going to take it as a payment for all the things you've done. Not only that but as said you also claimed over $100+ in cash as payment, so please be quiet. I also paid for the RDP and the combos, so I don't understand what "tools" you bought/ you were talking about.
3. This is just based of what I said above.
4. Alright this is the part that made me laugh the most, you talk about trust but let's go over some stuff. I asked you if you had any bitcoin you said you didn't and later that day you continued to conduct a deal where you were going to do $600 btc to venmo (the one where you refused to use an mm). That's 1 issue, the other one is as said in part 2 you kept saying that you invested it into stuff that would help generator but that was all false, and I know it was, you were scared to tell me what it was and prior to that you deleted all your messages. 
5. Alright, so if you are right in this position why did you delete all your messages with me and everyone else including all of the buyers and staff, this just makes you look more suspicious.

melio  
Infinity
Threads
3 Years of service
(03 November, 2020 - 12:33 PM)Pyru Wrote: Show More
Smith was doing everything on his own, He wasn't listening to me he made all his movements himself. He barely responsed when he was messaged only when he needed something did he reply. The only thing you bought was stark, which was agreed for already as payment and to work on, also knackt same deal and you got a knackt plan in return of what you bought. None the less the money I earned isn't to be reported to anyone as to you as you were doing barely jack shit and begging me to do work for you, WHILE I WAS DOING IT.  Dead

Immediately when you sent $50 btc $30 was sent for proxies, which was intented for use of the service and a discount in return for advertisement for the proxies.
Never did I take any money and just pocket it, what the fuck is $70 to pocket? Hence why you ask me "where is ur btc" well I spent it because I barely fucking have any because numb nuts 2,3,4 are claiming money and not doing jack shit useful with it or helping at all. Also blurtz got money back an was never scammed, it wasnt my deal nor my paypal to begin with as I don't even have one. 
And again all my messages with everyone get deleted, it's a normal process and you continue to act like it's not, and you're arguing a useless topic for the sole purpose of me not taking ur customers away from you that I brought you!!! isnt that fucking ironic?

We'll go through this again. All you're doing is paraphrasing your other posts. Let me start off by saying all you're chatting about is pure bullshit, I have proof that backs up my claims and you're going around chatting with barely any shit. Let's go back to the logs you were talking about, first up let's not forget that once again you deleted all your discord messages from the owners, staff etc. You claim as if it s something normal but why would deleting all your messages from last month from the people you have worked with be normal? This once again proves my point stating you are a retard. Regarding smith barely responding we made a GC and he was replying to everything you said, some days he was offline and I explained to you that it was a personal issue with him. Let's not forget that you were hired as a SUPPLIER and not as a fucking private investigator for you to be going around and acting like you own cryogen. We're not doing anything helpful with the money? <-- this statement is incorrect but once again proves my point, you are hired as a supplier not a fucking dog that sees everything we do. You literally wanted me to send you bitcoin because you thought I was lying about the amount I had (bitcoin link to check how much btc I had). Yes blurt0z got his money back because as said smith isn't a scamming shit like you, he refunded it himself. You told him to keep the cash so blurt0z could learn his lesson. Let's go on to talk about "the customers you brought to me". You brought around 5 customers to Cryo, 15% being from c.to. As said I was the one going on other forums and marketplace servers putting hours day to day advertising from my own time. You think you got all the customers but if you had made your own invite you would've seen that barely any people joined from your shit. Let's not forget the part where you threatened to report my server to discord so that it could get taken down and what not.