Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

[QUESTION] [What did I do wrong] Trying to spread discord token grabber

by darkdagger - 15 November, 2020 - 02:27 PM
This post is by a banned member (darkdagger) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 15 November, 2020 - 04:53 PM by darkdagger.)
I have a discord token grabber in an .exe format (thanks to @muuji). The program works fine, I receive the tokens through discord webhook.

I have merged the exe file in an ebook in pdf format. Running the file will open the pdf but while running the token grabber. I then used a right-to-left override to "sorta hide" the super sus .pdf.exe extension. Here is a screenshot of what the file looks like: 

[Image: IrlfcuD.png]

However, downloading the file through chrome looks like this since windows inevitably prevent situations like this:

[Image: qQwxIUi.png]

This is super sus, therefore my thread.

What are other methods you would suggest to spread the token grabber? Or what would you do differently?

Many thanks, Oh, and be gentle I'm new to this [Image: monkah.png] Smart Heart Heart
This post is by a banned member (Distroid) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (texmexmannen) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
(15 November, 2020 - 02:27 PM)darkdagger Wrote: Show More
I have a discord token grabber in an .exe format (thanks to @muuji). The program works fine, I receive the tokens through discord webhook.

I have merged the exe file in an ebook in pdf format. Running the file will open the pdf but while running the token grabber. I then used a right-to-left override to "sorta hide" the super sus .pdf.exe extension. Here is a screenshot of what the file looks like: 

[Image: IrlfcuD.png]

However, downloading the file through chrome looks like this since windows inevitably prevent situations like this:

[Image: qQwxIUi.png]

This is super sus, therefore my thread.

What are other methods you would suggest to spread the token grabber? Or what would you do differently?

Many thanks, Oh, and be gentle I'm new to this [Image: monkah.png] Smart Heart Heart
change the name to something less sus, and try to make it look like something normal, or straight up copy it to make it look like a legit cracking/hacking tool, so if it gets detected, it wont be anything weird, since its a cracking/hacking tool.
This post is by a banned member (darkdagger) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
Greetings @Muuji , @texmexmannen 
Thanks for the recommendations; I will take this into consideration  Heart

I actually ended up using iexpress.exe to merge the token grabber to a working injector followed with a .dll among us cheat file.
This post is by a banned member (lefisher0) - Unhide
lefisher0  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(16 November, 2020 - 04:27 PM)darkdagger Wrote: Show More
Greetings @Muuji , @texmexmannen 
Thanks for the recommendations; I will take this into consideration  Heart

I actually ended up using iexpress.exe to merge the token grabber to a working injector followed with a .dll among us cheat file.

can you help me?