Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Qonto bank scam

by adarsh707 - 17 January, 2024 - 11:29 AM
This post is by a banned member (benDri) - Unhide
benDri  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
@Liars can you please check when you have time don´t want to stress but he keep sending  mocking messages and i want to block his ass permmently
This post is by a banned member (adarsh707) - Unhide
adarsh707  
Supreme
Threads
@Liars please look into it quick ,  this guy is mocking too much !!
benDri  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 10 February, 2024 - 08:08 PM by benDri. Edited 1 time in total.)
(09 February, 2024 - 09:03 PM)Darkness Wrote: Show More
@benDri Refund OP within 24hrs. You clearly advertised it for unlimited VCCs and provided little to none support to the buyer.

@Darkness   i  did provide more than a simple support i did refund while he blocked revolut business totaly his fault and he know it 

2- "  You  clearly advertised it for unlimited VCCs "  every other seller advertise it this way because it is

https://cracked.io/Thread-Fully-verified...ny-account
https://cracked.io/Thread-Supreme-%E2%AD...NG-ACCOUNT

please next time before using  your position on the forum as mod  take a close  look to facts  , 

the guy is using bots and got it banned  way after my warranty period  https://postimg.cc/Wq4sswv0 
- he got revo business banned ( admitted his fault and took refund ) 
- he took qonto for a very cheap price so right now i am in minus with him already 

@Liars isn´t answering while he is in charge i dont know what is the matter exactly but something isn´t correct here ( i used middleman liars  for exactly this reason and we made all terms clear  ) 

@KSZ if you may assist

https://postimg.cc/Wq4sswv0   he did only Generate 50  vcc in 1h and didn´t care at all if account will be blocked because again bendri is generous and will refund again 

@Liars i dont want to spam but this is totally not fair , i am not crying here for my rights , i dont even care about the refund amount i care about whats is mine and what is on me
adarsh707  
Supreme
Threads
(This post was last modified: 11 February, 2024 - 10:01 AM by adarsh707.)
1) I didn’t use bots
2) the price you charged me for qonto was double so don’t show that favor
3) You never told me about the revolut thing so it wasn’t my fault!
4) if you have proof that I used bots then I won’t continue anymore , I legit made em and you talked that they have unlimited but they weren’t and after that they even blocked me so that doesn’t makes sense @Darkness I appreciate your decision very much that you thought on humanity grounds

5) He promised to give support and help which he never did

You are just thinking about your own profit and being mean and not helping your buyer buddy

@Darkness also the 24h period is over please either take action or tell him to refund me ?
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@benDri Refund him within 24 hours. You have advertised unlimited without saying bot would cause limitation. You will need to put a disclaimer on your sales thread. You cannot copy what Qonto advertises because they have disclaimer in their Terms Of Service.
 [Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
Top spot ad by @briskybrisk [ EXP -5/18/2024]

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 6/4/2024

[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 7/12/2024
adarsh707  
Supreme
Threads
@Liars thank you for your time and effort here