Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Quality Control

by HorizonMP - 05 March, 2023 - 05:05 PM
This post is by a banned member (HorizonMP) - Unhide
HorizonMP  
Dreams
Threads
3 Years of service
Hello, as some of you could've seen cracked and other forums had an influx of users posting dead/reposted content to boost their threads/likes up.

To counter that I have thought of an idea to make a rank called Quality Control/ Quality Inspector.
The inspector would pick a few posts per day (fresh ones) and check if the content on them is the one that is being advertised on posts.

If someone posts dead content they get 2 warnings after which they receive them and still post dead content they could be temporary banned from the forum for a week.

I feel like this would be a good start to combat the forum shitposters that post dead configs/hits etc.

Let me know in the comments if you agree or disagree. Or if you maybe have different ideas on how to counter those people.

Have a great day
Spongebob

This post is by a banned member (WorldWarrior) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
Agree
[Image: Pixars-Cloud-2.gif]

[Image: fs3Fw7Y.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Xelux) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Coin) - Unhide
Coin  
Heaven
Threads
1 Year of service
I agree, having a Quality Control/Quality Inspector rank to monitor content on forums could be an effective solution to combat the posting of dead or reposted content.
Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown below. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me.
I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.
[Image: Banner.gif]
2/14
[Image: K2TBlaA.gif]

IGNITE.HOST - ENCRYPTED RDP & VPS

[Image: 9VEzb3E.gif]
This post is by a banned member (DarkBoosts) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Napo) - Unhide
Napo  
Contributor
Threads
1 Year of service
HQ idea

[Image: Xvd7FoY.png]

[Image: Comp-1.gif]

[Image: z75NOW4.png]
This post is by a banned member (gh0st16) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (SATAN) - Unhide
SATAN  
Godlike
Threads
3 Years of service
i agree so much, i seen many niggas post shit "HQ" accounts make on completely foreign domains, after which ofc all are dead or even not existing keek