Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

REPORT FOR EarthOwner ie kenix #1337

by ptrwsm - 10 June, 2023 - 09:45 AM
This post is by a banned member (ptrwsm) - Unhide
ptrwsm  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 10 June, 2023 - 09:45 AM by ptrwsm.)
I approached Kenix for a regular supply of Netflix upgrades for lots of our customers I tested with one profile it worked and then I payed 400$ for 10 more accounts
He gave me 5 accounts which didn't work perfectly and after lots of requesting and making him understand he said he will take extra money of 80 $ and I agreed to pay and he has failed to deliver 
I have been in very pain my customers are saying me to refund money and saying me as scammer while I have paid immediately as he asked I need my 300 $ back which is exact amount he should refund the 180$ he has used on ids he can keep I need a FAIR RESOLUTION
I AM ATTACHING A YOUTUBE VIDEO WITH A FULL CHAT 
https://youtu.be/aXbbPv7EzV8

Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/EarthOwner
Sales Thread: https://youtu.be/aXbbPv7EzV8
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 300$ 
Screenshots of Communication: Attaching link to video https://youtu.be/aXbbPv7EzV8
Additional Information:
Crypto address for a refund: TWq1G8y33QnqiVMvkMVX1dpgo3Wv4jPF7M  (USDT) TRON

This is a bump
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @EarthOwner (EarthOwner) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: Banner.gif]
top [exp 16/010 /24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (EarthOwner) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
He asked me to upgrade his 10 accounts with same method I did with the first one, so I did that and he said they doesn't work and wanted me to upgrade them again for $20, my usual price is $50, but yeah I still did that to help him. Recently my discord server was banned so I had lot of work with it so he was waiting for last 2 accounts. I don't see any reason to refund him $300 when all of the accounts I did for him (some of them even twice, for no logical reason) still work. He left the account logins in the video of this thread, so if people steal it or void the subscriptions somehow - its not my fault.
Proofs in images below:
https://imgur.com/a/c8DwJzW
[Image: e1LGU49.gif]

[Image: PuskREc.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@EarthOwner Deliver the last 2 accounts. @ptrwsm Provide evidence that 5 accounts do not/did not work. DO so within 24 hours.
[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 8/12/2024

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 9/4/2024

SELLING THIS BOTTOM SIG BUT IN THE MEANTIME 

BUY https://spyderproxy.com & https://wehost.gg/

Ad by @- expiring 09/11/2024
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 10 June, 2023 - 05:31 PM by EarthOwner.)
Okay, I'm willing to upgrade the last 2 accounts if he wants me to. However, the accounts I did for him worked fine and he asked me to re-upgrade after he would attach his own payment method, which I did so the original upgrade was voided and I did the re-upgrades with no profit on my site and he knew that. So if he doesn't want the last two accounts, I can refund him the 2x20$ he paid me for the re-upgrades.

Let me know, please.

Also, I'm warning again that the account logins are publicly shown in the video so any void of subscription isn't my fault as anyone can log in and cancel it or void it with sus location.
@Liars

This post is by a banned member (ptrwsm) - Unhide
ptrwsm  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 11 June, 2023 - 07:35 AM by ptrwsm.)
YOU ONLY HAVE STARTED RESPONSING ME AFTER I HAVE POSTED THIS OTHERWISE I WAS A INVISIBLE DUD FOR YOU I HAD TO BEG YOU AFTER DELIVERING MY MONEY AND IT TOOK 20 DAYS DUE TO YOUR IRRESPONSIBILITY CUSTOMERS HAVE REPORTED MY WEBSITE AS WELL AS MY PAYMENT GATEWAY LEADING TO BAN HOW AM I REPONSIBLE FOR YOUR MISTAKE OF NOT DELIVERING ON TIME WHAT IS THE BENEFIT OF THE ACCOUNTS GIVEN BY YOU IF ITS NOT WORKING IN INDIA I HAV KEPT THEM VISIBLE BECAUSE CUSTOMERS DONT HAVE ANY WORTH OF IT AND ANYONE IN INDIA CAN TEST THAT THOSE ACCOUNTS ARENT WORKING THE REASON U WANT TO COMPLETE THOSE 2 ACCOUNTS NOW IS BECAUSE U SAW THIS REPORT BUT @Liars  THIS GUY TOOK MORE THAN 20 DAYS TO DELIVER HOW CAN ANY CUSTOMER WAIT THEY SAW ME AS THE SCAMMER AND I WANT THIS GUY WHO TAKES BUSINESS LIGHTLY AND DESTROYED MY REPUTATION SHOULD HAVE SAME CONSEQUENCES @EarthOwner

(10 June, 2023 - 05:08 PM)Liars Wrote: Show More
@EarthOwner Deliver the last 2 accounts. @ptrwsm Provide evidence that 5 accounts do not/did not work. DO so within 24 hours.
ALSO SIR IF WE WORK LIKE THAT I PAYED FOR 10 ACCOUNTS AND GETTING 5 DELIVERED ALL THE THING IS SIR IF YOU SEE VIDEO BY TAKING A LOT OF TIME IS THAT I AM BEGGING FOR PRODUCT AND HE IS DELAYING FOR DAYS AND DAYS AND IN THE MEANTIME CUSTOMERS HAVE REPORTED ME AND THE METHOD HE DID DIDNT WORK IN INDIA ONLY FIRST ACCOUNT I BOUGHT WORKED ON THAT PROMISE I PAYED FOR 10 AND HAD 40 MORE ORDERS IN PIPELINE I AM REPORTING HIM DUE TO THE REASON I AM CONSIDERED SCAMMER IN MY COMUNITY AND THIS GUY HAS TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR HIS MISTAKE IF HE COULDNT DELIVER HE SHOULD HAVE REFUNDED ON TIME SO I COULD HAVE PAID BACK TO CUSTOMERS SIR I LOST MY PAYMENT GATEWAY AND MY WEBSITE DUE TO MISTAKE OF THIS GUY YOU CAN UNDERSTAND I SHOULD BE MORE ANGRY BUT THIS GUY JUST DOESNT WANNA OWN HIS MISTAKE
Threads
5 Years of service
Thats not really true what you are saying, it never took me 20 days to deliver. We might be talking 20 days total but every batch we do was finished in max 3 days and I told you it may take some time to upgrade so many accounts at once and with method which is kinda rare but you wanted it.

As I said, all accounts I upgraded are working, just 1 got pending subscribtion and 1 is left to be done, so let me know if you want me to finish them or refund for them.

Threads
5 Years of service
I dont know why are you saying that you took 10 accounts and I delivered 5, thats a big bullshit. You need to have proofs when you spitting things like that. And before I took bigger batch I told you it may take a while so you should have told your customers.