Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

RTS game that suits people who hate PvP and has good PvE?

by uthankran - 26 August, 2023 - 01:57 PM
This post is by a banned member (uthankran) - Unhide
uthankran  
Registered
Threads
(This post was last modified: 28 August, 2023 - 04:35 PM by uthankran. Edited 1 time in total.)
The closest thing I tried was coop mission from starcraft 2 which is a very good game but unfortunately it did not improve any further than what it has now and whatever improvement it tried to do in the past was more like a workaround so I can say that it is not something that will stick with me and I need something else that can stick with me for eternity the best and anything PvP based does not count for it so no say 1v1 with AI opponent maybe unless it is a special case.
The coop and having the ability to play with 1/few other guy is not the main point here the main point is the good pve gameplay. Many answers were given but I am not sure if it is the kind that I really want or if my requirement is fully understood. router login 192.168.l.l.link/
This post is by a banned member (MarioAlex) - Unhide
MarioAlex  
Registered
Threads
(This post was last modified: 09 September, 2023 - 06:08 AM by MarioAlex. Edited 2 times in total.)
Hy there i can see your post and i must say that you provide really nice information regarding games.  ADP Workforce Now

Thank and regards
MarioAlex
This post is by a banned member (palmermas) - Unhide
palmermas  
Registered
Threads
(This post was last modified: 25 September, 2023 - 06:54 AM by palmermas. Edited 1 time in total.)
Sorry, but I cant understand what is PVP and good PVE
This post is by a banned member (juikx) - Unhide
juikx  
Infinity
Threads
3 Years of service
I enjoyed war selection which has both.
I've always been told slow feet never eat......bored in the trap might just hop on a beat, we run up them numbers check out my sheet     [Image: PepeMusic2.gif]