Hello,  community!
I am a skilled and passionate Red Team researcher with extensive experience in offensive security testing. I am proficient in a wide range of tools that enable me to take on any challenge that comes my way.
Some of the tools that I have expertise in include Kali Linux, Evilginx2, Modlishka, Cobalt Strike, Empire, Metasploit, Havoc, RATs, Nmap, Wireshark, Aircrack-ng, Burp Suite, Nessus, and more. I am also experienced in writing custom exploits and payloads, as well as reverse engineering malware and other software.
In addition to these tools, I have experience conducting physical security assessments that include lock picking, RFID cloning, and building access control bypasses. I am well-versed in OSINT and can gather valuable information from various sources to support Red Team engagements.
Furthermore, I am knowledgeable about cloud environments such as AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud Platform, and can help assess the security posture of cloud infrastructure and applications. I have a deep understanding of encryption and can create encrypted payloads and deliver them through social engineering tactics.
If you are looking for a Red Team researcher with a diverse skill set and expertise in various tools and techniques, then look no further! I am ready to collaborate with you and take on new challenges to help you achieve your project goals. Please don't hesitate to reach out to me to discuss your project or to explore possible collaboration opportunities.