Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Redline Logs Free

by aiikm - 26 June, 2023 - 06:30 AM
This post is by a banned member (aiikm) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Bossman0895) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
Thank you
This post is by a banned member (am_01) - Unhide
am_01  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
(26 June, 2023 - 06:30 AM)aiikm Wrote: Show More
So I don't know if it is the appropriate section, if not please move to the correct forum but I thought to give back to The Redline community.

I have created a Telegram group, @xanaxredline where I will share all of my redline logs which have no Metamask, Phantom wallets. I log export daily so if you like to join for a free fund of redline logs then welcome in.

Also please give a Like to this thread and write down your username on the group so I can know you are from this community, other freeloaders I will kick out. I just wish to giveback to this community that is all. No money needed to join or anything, I just throw away these logs every week so better these get used.

Many have betting sites logins, fb, wallets, Netflix, game accounts with good collection, rp point, steam wallets and a lot of stuff which are expensive. Don't forget to like this thread :)
thhxc
This post is by a banned member (am_01) - Unhide
am_01  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
(26 June, 2023 - 06:30 AM)aiikm Wrote: Show More
So I don't know if it is the appropriate section, if not please move to the correct forum but I thought to give back to The Redline community.

I have created a Telegram group, @xanaxredline where I will share all of my redline logs which have no Metamask, Phantom wallets. I log export daily so if you like to join for a free fund of redline logs then welcome in.

Also please give a Like to this thread and write down your username on the group so I can know you are from this community, other freeloaders I will kick out. I just wish to giveback to this community that is all. No money needed to join or anything, I just throw away these logs every week so better these get used.

Many have betting sites logins, fb, wallets, Netflix, game accounts with good collection, rp point, steam wallets and a lot of stuff which are expensive. Don't forget to like this thread :)
thhxc