Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Refunding a GPU on amazon?

by humperman - 04 February, 2022 - 06:35 PM
This post is by a banned member (humperman) - Unhide
humperman  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
I've been refunding PC parts from amazon for a new PC cus my stupid fuckface broke my laptop screen while I was fucking my gf  wack  and so far i've gotten the cou and motherboard asw as the case. I';m confident that I can refund the RAM, SSD and psu but was wondering if smth like the radeon 6900 XT which costs like 2k USD but fulfilled by amazon could work? Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated!!  sheepe DancingClown
LEAVE A LIKE, DON'T LEECH, LEECHERS ARE REPORTED AND BANNED.   SleepingPepe
This post is by a banned member (Roadchapman) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 06 February, 2022 - 02:49 PM by Roadchapman. Edited 1 time in total.)
Hi. Fulfilled by Amazon does work. Some say it has to be both sold an dispatched by amazon to work but this is not true. Go ahead and place your order and then ftid it. I would recommend paying a boxer if you're not confident. 

what position were you with your girl, and how on earth did that happen lol
This post is by a banned member (humperman) - Unhide
humperman  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
(06 February, 2022 - 02:49 PM)Roadchapman Wrote: Show More
Hi. Fulfilled by Amazon does work. Some say it has to be both sold an dispatched by amazon to work but this is not true. Go ahead and place your order and then ftid it. I would recommend paying a boxer if you're not confident. 

what position were you with your girl, and how on earth did that happen lol

Cheers dude, I appreciate it. We were on our side and watching some horror movie and I dropped the stupid thing fml  [Image: feelssadman.png]
LEAVE A LIKE, DON'T LEECH, LEECHERS ARE REPORTED AND BANNED.   SleepingPepe