Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

⭐THE TRUTH ABOUT MAKING MONEY BETTING ON SPORTS [FOOTBALL & BASKETBALL]⭐

by Kinder - 10 March, 2023 - 01:35 PM
This post is by a banned member (Kinder) - Unhide
Kinder  
Heaven
Threads
2 Years of service
THIS POST WAS SPONSERD BY @Kinder

[url=Successful sports betting requires effective risk management, prudent bankroll management, and, most importantly, the right mentality. Without the mental fortitude to resist impulsive betting and to adhere to recommended unit sizes, profitability in sports betting is unattainable. In our group, we consistently communicate the number of units we place on each bet.

We meticulously track every single bet and report profit in units rather than monetary values, as each member's bankroll and unit value may differ. Personally, I consider 1 unit to be $20, and I only wager the exact amount advised, without deviation. If, for example, a tip recommends a 2 unit bet, I would place $40 on that bet.

Although it was difficult to capture every single bet in our telegram group, the accompanying image displays a significant portion of our betting history since February 10th. As we missed ten days of betting, the profits displayed may have been larger had we not missed those days. However, we have already nearly reached our previous month's profit in the first day of March, demonstrating a strong start to the month.

If you are interested in earning some extra income through sports betting, feel free to join our telegram channel. We offer this service for free, without any monthly/yearly subscriptions or affiliate programs. We simply aim to help others earn some money while doing so ourselves.]DOWNLOAD[/url]

Hey want more UHQ leaks? (CLICK HERE) MY PROFILE!
[Image: Sig.png]
by @chatgptstore - 10 October 2024

[Image: jTZQKoC.gif]

FREE PROFILE BANNERS
CLICK HERE
This post is by a banned member (Thraxxd12) - Unhide
Thraxxd12  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
(10 March, 2023 - 01:35 PM)Kinder Wrote: Show More
THIS POST WAS SPONSERD BY @Kinder

[url=Successful sports betting requires effective risk management, prudent bankroll management, and, most importantly, the right mentality. Without the mental fortitude to resist impulsive betting and to adhere to recommended unit sizes, profitability in sports betting is unattainable. In our group, we consistently communicate the number of units we place on each bet.

We meticulously track every single bet and report profit in units rather than monetary values, as each member's bankroll and unit value may differ. Personally, I consider 1 unit to be $20, and I only wager the exact amount advised, without deviation. If, for example, a tip recommends a 2 unit bet, I would place $40 on that bet.

Although it was difficult to capture every single bet in our telegram group, the accompanying image displays a significant portion of our betting history since February 10th. As we missed ten days of betting, the profits displayed may have been larger had we not missed those days. However, we have already nearly reached our previous month's profit in the first day of March, demonstrating a strong start to the month.

If you are interested in earning some extra income through sports betting, feel free to join our telegram channel. We offer this service for free, without any monthly/yearly subscriptions or affiliate programs. We simply aim to help others earn some money while doing so ourselves.]DOWNLOAD[/url]

Hey want more UHQ leaks? (CLICK HERE) MY PROFILE!

cool
This post is by a banned member (Musti67) - Unhide
Musti67  
Threads
1 Year of service
thanks bosss
This post is by a banned member (horan28) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Blackshackle) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Kinder) - Unhide
Kinder  
Heaven
Threads