Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Are you still struggling to make a few thousand Dollars per month ($100 to $500?

by satoshiseller - 14 May, 2022 - 04:33 AM
This post is by a banned member (satoshiseller) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
LEAVE A LIKE, LEECHERS WILL GET BANNED

Are you still struggling to make a few thousand Dollars per month ($100 to $500? Then this post is only for you![Image: 1f929.png](Short time Quick Money)
I am going to tell you a small business model in which you can make $100 to $500  per month easily with minimum effort.
So what you are going to do is you are going to monetize a youtube channel and sell it locally.
Don't know how? Here is the process:
  • Step1: Create a Channel and You Need to Buy Subscribers costs you about $20
  • (Before Updating this Post I recommended you can use a 1K subs channel but in that case, you are just saving $10 and there is a con that you can face resued content issue due to YT shorts)
  • For Subscriber you can post in this Cracked.io or  facebook group a lot of people &  Search on Googl also providing good service [Image: 1f642.png].
  • Step2: You Need to Make 5 to 6 Informative Videos. It could be anything like explaining keyword research/freelancing and recording your screen.
  • Step3: Now we have our channel with 1K Subscribers and 5 Videos Uploaded (Don't copy videos make them by yourself as I told you).
  • Step4: Buy Watch time (You can hire someone from FB groups Costs around $10
  • Step5: Now you have your channel ready with 1K subscribers + 5 Videos + 4K Watch time. Boom! Apply for Monetization.
Now come to the main point how to make money?
Once your Channel is ready and monetized you can sell it above $100. And the total cost involved in this process is $20 ($10 to Buy 1K subs Channel and$10 for Watchtime)
So your profit from 1 Channel is $80 And if you build 4 to 5 Channels per Month and sell them then you can easily make $400 to $500 per Month.
The best part to build 1 channel is you just need to work 1 or 2 days maximum in creating videos and uploading them and other tasks like watch time you are outsourcing it. So it’s like 2 Days Effort.
Before Eid, I personally sold a channel in $100 with this method.
Hope it helps if you are struggling somewhere to make this money! Keep Growth.
This leak has been rated as working 0 times this month. (2 times in total)
This post is by a banned member (abenz) - Unhide
abenz  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
where did you sell your channel ?
Threads
2 Years of service
W have online freelancer community we can sell there or seoclerk or many ways
This post is by a banned member (Harryexchanger) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
Thank you for your earnings method.Am I trying to use this method? Hopefully earning will be good too
This post is by a banned member (Zuismalik) - Unhide
Zuismalik  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
Thank you for your earnings method. Am I trying to use this method? Hopefully earning will be good too
This post is by a banned member (Honey24755) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
Thanks for information and guided me the best way of earning impressed i hope this will help me more to gett earning high thank you
Threads
2 Years of service
Bumped #7
This is a bump
This post is by a banned member (Nomanali13) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
Thanks for giving us a way to earn money. I hope when I use this methoed I earn good money too thank you for your method.