Hello to all   PepeBlush

I present you the project : Swisslance.to

Link to the site: https://swisslance.to

[Image: Capture_-_Copie_2.PNG]

What is Swisslance?
It's a freelancing platform! You'll say to me: "oh fuck again! There are too many of them!" so yes, I agree. But the current platforms take advantage of a lot of people who offer their services on them. I call them profiteers who openly spit on the members. For example: the site 5*****.com literally charges half of the price of the proposed service, to believe that offering your services with them is slavery, same for Fiverr.

Why "Swisslance" ?
Being Swiss myself, I thought I would use "Swiss", the site is not only dedicated to Switzerland. To complete and make an ORIGINAL name as it is a platform of Freelancing I used "Freelancer". I only get the end of the word "lancer" which gives me with an English AcCeNt  
wack  "Swisslance" that I found really nice to pronounce.

What are the advantages of the sellers ?
  • At Swisslance we don't crash our Freelance(s)! We encourage, that's why the fee will be ONLY 3% per service purchase. This will be used to support the platform. You will receive the full 98% of the transaction, at the time the customer purchases your service. There are no additional fees.
  • We are very broad and accept almost any type of service, so put your ideas to work and start earning money with your solid skills. [Image: monkah.png]
How did I develop this project?
I used a purchased project structure and then customized it to have something modern, if not a little more kitschy. I then bought a nice .to to prove our seriousness in the project. Then I paved our way with high quality backlink purchases and armed myself with my Google Ads account to promote the site to find future customers. I would also take care of the evolution of the platform myself.

This is only the v1.0 of the project be indulgent it will be improved in the future