Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

GET FREE DESIGNER CLOTHES UNLIMITED(versace,gucci, lv, zanoti....)

by ZMRH - 26 October, 2021 - 11:11 PM
This post is by a banned member (blacqhat13) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Cozas2) - Unhide
Cozas2  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
thanks my bro
This post is by a banned member (depressedbutimlit) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
goated drop
In case of an investigation by any federal entity or similar, I do not have any involvement with this group or with the people
This post is by a banned member (Hhhhhnajw) - Unhide
Hhhhhnajw  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
Swefc
(26 October, 2021 - 11:11 PM)ZMRH Wrote: Show More
Here we go guys, this website has a problem when you redo the payment confirmation page and changing the order number, it will validate the new order.

TO DO:
* Private navigation.
* New IP/email/details for each contact.
* Use package forwarders like forward2me(they will ask for verification but they accept any psd scan).
* Keep your orders under 500 at first otherwise you get flagged for verification.

TO AVOID:
* DON'T play around "just trying if it works and sending packages to non valid addresses" this will cause them to get returns, if you do it put valid address for delivery.
* DON'T do a second order on the same account until the first one is shipped.
* DON'T use any of your real information.

Bonus 1: If they call you asking about the payment, tell them you paid through amazon pay.
Bonus 2: When you choose clothes there is an option called "outlet" => those can be shipped same day
Notice: if your order gets cancelled, know that you were flagged as suspicious, this includes: ip / country / cookies / name used "i tried Arabic drop name, it was cancelled"...

HOW TO:

Congratulations, by now you should see on your order "Authorization OK", soon after 30 mins it will change to "ITEMS EXPECTED AT OUR SHIPPING FACILITIES".

For others, i have other websites that are local to their countries, send me a message with your country, i may have something on it.
ENJOOOOOOY, and don't forget to rate the leak :P
This post is by a banned member (Godofsummer) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
Here we go guys, this website has a problem when you redo the payment confirmation page and changing the order number, it will validate the new order.

TO DO:
* Private navigation.
* Use package forwarders like forward2me(they will ask for verification but they accept any psd scan).
* Keep your orders under 500 at first otherwise you get flagged for verification.

TO AVOID:
* DON'T play around "just trying if it works and sending packages to non valid addresses" this will cause them to get returns, if you do it put valid address for delivery.

Bonus 1: If they call you asking about the payment, tell them you paid through amazon pay.
Bonus 2: When you choose clothes there is an option called "outlet" => those can be shipped same day
Notice: if your order gets cancelled, know that you were flagged as suspicious, this includes: ip / country / cookies / name used "i tried Arabic drop name, it was cancelled"...

HOW TO:

Congratulations, by now you should see on your order "Authorization OK", soon after 30 mins it will change to "ITEMS EXPECTED AT OUR SHIPPING FACILITIES".

For others, i have other websites that are local to their countries, send me a message with your country, i may have something on it.

Cheers
+REP me for more UHQ CONTENT 
LETS GET TO CONTRIBUTOR FAM!!  

No like =  Ban 2 Ban 2 BANNED! --- Leechers get banned !

SELLING SIGNATURE SPACE, DM

This post is by a banned member (agent220) - Unhide
agent220  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
thx bro
This post is by a banned member (hemker) - Unhide
hemker  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service

TO DO:
* Private navigation.

TO AVOID:

HOW TO:

waw
This post is by a banned member (Dienan44) - Unhide
Dienan44  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
i will check if it works