Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

? [HQ] Free Virtual Card + 10EURO on it! ?

by yAuth - 15 September, 2021 - 09:13 PM
This post is by a banned member (yAuth) - Unhide
yAuth  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
Hello! Today I will share a private method that I have recently found, where I have earned 10euro & got a free virtual card too.
You will need 1euro investment for this. It's nothing, and you get 9euro back, so 9euro profit. 

You will need to register via my link(IF NOT, YOU WILL NOT GET 10EUR, JUST A VIRTUAL CARD.):

Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

Register, you don't need to verify your account, but its recommended.  After that, topup the account via googlepay / card. You only need to topup 1EUR, go to https://www.joom.com/en and order something for 1eur(can be anything literally, order nailpolish or a sticker), after ordering and PAYING VIA THE VIRTUAL CARD THAT THE APP GAVE YOU that you should have 10eur in your joompay account! 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IF YOU JUST NEED A VIRTUAL CARD(NO REF=NO MONEY): 
Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

If you have any question regarding this method, feel free to message me in private, I'm here to help!

ENJOY!
This post is by a banned member (babare75911) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
hum id like to see that
This post is by a banned member (ElijasXx) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Ucihahitachie) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (gethoboy) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (X6pD4Tzk1V) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
i will check if it works
This post is by a banned member (NotNuts) - Unhide
NotNuts  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
(15 September, 2021 - 09:13 PM)yAuth Wrote: Show More
Hello! Today I will share a private method that I have recently found, where I have earned 10euro & got a free virtual card too.
You will need 1euro investment for this. It's nothing, and you get 9euro back, so 9euro profit. 

You will need to register via my link(IF NOT, YOU WILL NOT GET 10EUR, JUST A VIRTUAL CARD.):

If you have any question regarding this method, feel free to message me in private, I'm here to help!

ENJOY!

Thank you