Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

[Python[ Discord - SelfBot

by DickSuck1981 - 19 June, 2021 - 01:08 PM
This post is by a banned member (DickSuck1981) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 19 June, 2021 - 01:09 PM by DickSuck1981.)
A selfbot i found for farming the TacoShack bot.

Here is the information from the README

Features:

Multiple Bots
You are able to run multiple bots in the same script. But please make sure each bot has one text channel dedicated to it. As tacoshack does not list who requested most of it's command, my farmer can't differentiate who the bot replied to. Therefore, please only use ONE text channel for ONE bot.

Secondary Channels
So i coded this mainly due to wanting to leveling up on the official taco shack server. They have a system where if you use commands and text in their official discord server, you get EXP which you can use to level up, therefore this feature just sends messages which my farmer does not care about the reply or random commands into the secondary channel list

Auto Upgrade
This is the most useful feature in the farmer. It uses all the commands which displays all the different things you can buy and records the price than auto buys the cheapest options from the entire list. It also allows you to use different command for it, for an example, the employees list, requires you to do !hire, while everything else requires !buy. You can set individual commands.

Auto Boost
This allows the farmer to check what boost you have active and than buys the boosts which are inactive within your budget. You can set what boost you want to buy and leave out, in the globals python file

Standard Commands
This creates threads for each of the different basic commands such as !work, !tips, !daily and so on. Commands with a cooldown basically, and runs the commands based on the cooldown +- some time to not make it easy to detect. This also includes the overtime command, the farmer will automatically check if you are in a franchise and if so, runs the franchise only commands.

Gambling Commands
The bot will take the list of gambling commands listed in the global file, and runs them every 30 mins or so. It will run multiple times and it will also SOMEWHAT check your balance to see if you have enough. I didn't add an feature to find out the gambling price, for commands such as !roll and !scrach, so you will have to manually change the amount.

Auto Sell To Customers
So this one is useful as heck. The tacobot has this other bot which would request to buy tacos from users ( only in whitelisted servers ), and users has to respond with the word "sell", to sell the tacos. Whoever, sells it first gets the money. So my framer checks if there is a message from the customer bot requesting to sell, and uses the chance in the global file to send the sell message or not.

Watch Dog
This is a pretty useful feature if you do not want to get caught. It sends all messages it receives in DM to a logging channel listed in the config file, and also sends messages with certain words listed in the global file. This is useful if people are trying to chat with you, so you can KINDA have a chance to respond back

Auto Coupons/Claim/Gift
The framer will check if you have any available coupons and than sends the redeem commands according to how many coupons you have left. It will also check if you have any gifts left and sends the gift to a random user listed in the config file. Furthermore, it can also claim any task my framer has completed.

Auto Rest
It basically rolls a dice and randomly rests the entire bot. This just allows the framer to not be in the top 10 leaderboards for things such as the most shifts worked and so on.

Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

This post is by a banned member (famm1337) - Unhide
famm1337  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
Let’s see
This post is by a banned member (DickSuck1981) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
This is a bump
This post is by a banned member (spoof1337) - Unhide
spoof1337  
Registered
Threads
(19 June, 2021 - 01:08 PM)DickSuck1981 Wrote: Show More
A selfbot i found for farming the TacoShack bot.

Here is the information from the README

Features:

Multiple Bots
You are able to run multiple bots in the same script. But please make sure each bot has one text channel dedicated to it. As tacoshack does not list who requested most of it's command, my farmer can't differentiate who the bot replied to. Therefore, please only use ONE text channel for ONE bot.

Secondary Channels
So i coded this mainly due to wanting to leveling up on the official taco shack server. They have a system where if you use commands and text in their official discord server, you get EXP which you can use to level up, therefore this feature just sends messages which my farmer does not care about the reply or random commands into the secondary channel list

Auto Upgrade
This is the most useful feature in the farmer. It uses all the commands which displays all the different things you can buy and records the price than auto buys the cheapest options from the entire list. It also allows you to use different command for it, for an example, the employees list, requires you to do !hire, while everything else requires !buy. You can set individual commands.

Auto Boost
This allows the farmer to check what boost you have active and than buys the boosts which are inactive within your budget. You can set what boost you want to buy and leave out, in the globals python file

Standard Commands
This creates threads for each of the different basic commands such as !work, !tips, !daily and so on. Commands with a cooldown basically, and runs the commands based on the cooldown +- some time to not make it easy to detect. This also includes the overtime command, the farmer will automatically check if you are in a franchise and if so, runs the franchise only commands.

Gambling Commands
The bot will take the list of gambling commands listed in the global file, and runs them every 30 mins or so. It will run multiple times and it will also SOMEWHAT check your balance to see if you have enough. I didn't add an feature to find out the gambling price, for commands such as !roll and !scrach, so you will have to manually change the amount.

Auto Sell To Customers
So this one is useful as heck. The tacobot has this other bot which would request to buy tacos from users ( only in whitelisted servers ), and users has to respond with the word "sell", to sell the tacos. Whoever, sells it first gets the money. So my framer checks if there is a message from the customer bot requesting to sell, and uses the chance in the global file to send the sell message or not.

Watch Dog
This is a pretty useful feature if you do not want to get caught. It sends all messages it receives in DM to a logging channel listed in the config file, and also sends messages with certain words listed in the global file. This is useful if people are trying to chat with you, so you can KINDA have a chance to respond back

Auto Coupons/Claim/Gift
The framer will check if you have any available coupons and than sends the redeem commands according to how many coupons you have left. It will also check if you have any gifts left and sends the gift to a random user listed in the config file. Furthermore, it can also claim any task my framer has completed.

Auto Rest
It basically rolls a dice and randomly rests the entire bot. This just allows the framer to not be in the top 10 leaderboards for things such as the most shifts worked and so on.

lets see