(This post was last modified: 24 May, 2019 - 11:40 AM by WherezDaWarez.)
I got careless and super baked last night and today and started to forget entirely to run these few tools I wanted to test for fun in sandboxie. Well, unfortunately 1 was an infection. At first I assumed it was a false positive and didnt think anything about it, but now after all this, yeah that was it. '

All I remember is that it detected as machine learning. I'm guessing some sort of crypto miner and/or worm? Idk. Because one of the things it changed most was my electrum wallet files. It's all been converted to python or something. Can't run electrum obviously. Problem is I seem to have lost the list of 16 words for recovery. Thought I had it but nope.

The files are all still here it seems, so I'm guessing if I can convert it all back I can access it again?

All I do have is: Password, files (installation/program) and a .csv file that inside said address, private keys

I've run scans and all that and they claim to have rid the system and it seems that way. But there's still a matter of all the shit it changed. Also, it had apparently disabled system restore before also, so no chances for that.

-Update. Unknown / Not installed by me, "plugin" for electrum. It has a readme file, but it talks about using usb and partially signed transactions n shit. So yeah It's called "Coldcard Hardware Wallet Plugin"   I don't even have a hardware wallet.