Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Report against @PureCoder blocking user licenses without proper reasoning

by GigaAlex - 20 April, 2024 - 11:10 PM
This post is by a banned member (GigaAlex) - Unhide
GigaAlex  
Contributor
Threads
2 Years of service
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/PureCoder
Sales Thread:
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 300$
Screenshots of Communication: Full chatlogs can be sent to admins: https://ibb.co/LzmVJX0 https://ibb.co/pLSg4yX https://ibb.co/6YG2ckM
Additional Information: Invalidated my license key, for "sharing", after I asked him if he could change it since I stopped working with a partner and I do not want him to have access to the key anymore. Furthermore it does not make any sense, that the user is claiming that I am sharing the key, if it is HWID bound. I only had it in a rdp and my partner had access to it, in what world is that "sharing" of a key?
Crypto address for a refund: Ban this user
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @PureCoder (PureCoder) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
[/url]
ad by @briskybrisk [exp 14/05/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (PureCoder) - Unhide
PureCoder  
Infinity
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 20 April, 2024 - 11:30 PM by PureCoder. Edited 1 time in total.)
Hello,

You accepted my T.O.S before you buy the product on 19, Sep 2023. It's a very clean TOS and easy to read. It says you should not share the key. The key must have 1 owner, but you shared it with others \ partners and now the key is leaked and you want to change the serial key because of that.

Quote:6. SHARING THE SERIAL KEY, SELLING IT, TRANSFER OWNERSHIP OR SHARING OUTPUT BIN IS NOT ALLOWED.

Thank you for your understanding. This dispute should mark as invalid. And please read TOS before you buy any product.

If c.to admins think that I'm wrong, I will happily unblock your key.

However I think it's very clear that OP is abusing my products and sharing it with people. He even asked to change the whole serial key because he's sharing the key with people. This is 100% abuse.
Telegram: PureCoder

[Image: EOmOVhK.gif]
GigaAlex  
Contributor
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 20 April, 2024 - 11:41 PM by GigaAlex.)
Hello, if you want to argue with your TOS, then at least link it to make it easier for the admins.

1. THIS SOFTWARE IS NOT MADE FOR MALICIOUS USE BUT ONLY FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY.
2. WE CAN'T GUARANTEE YOU THAT THE OUTPUT FILE WILL BE CLEAN FUD NOR BYPASS WD.
3. UPLOADING TO VIRUS-TOTAL, JOTTI, METADEFENDER OR SUCH SERVICES IS NOT ALLOWED.
4. ALL SALES ARE FINAL, NO REFUND. SO DO YOUR SEARCH AND ASK US BEFORE YOU BUY.
5. YOU CAN CONTACT US TO RESOLVE A PROBLEM. BUT OUR SUPPORT IS LIMITED AND WE WON'T SPOON-FEED YOU.
6. SHARING THE SERIAL KEY OR SELLING IT OR DOING CRYPT SERVICES IS NOT ALLOWED.
7. I MAY STOP SELLING OR SUPPORTING THIS PRODUCT AT ANY TIME WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE WITHOUT REFUND.
8. WE ONLY SUPPORT ISSUES RELATED TO THE PRODUCT ITSELF.
9. SALES TRASHING WILL GET YOU BANNED.
10. HWID RESET IS FREE FOR 5 TIMES THEN 10$ PER RESET.
11. THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS COULD BE CHANGED AT ANYTIME WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE.

According to the TOS (6), the key wasn't shared outside our controlled HWID-bound hardware setup, which only my former partner and I accessed. This doesn't count as sharing per your terms—it was restricted to specific hardware.
Requesting a key change was to prevent future unauthorized use after ending the partnership, not because it was misused, leaked or shared.

The claim that the key was shared outside of TOS compliance isn't accurate. The key was used within a controlled HWID-bound environment by me and my business partner only had access to the rdp. This doesn’t constitute sharing as defined by your TOS since it remained confined to specific hardware.
Requesting a change in the key post-partnership was a preventive measure against unauthorized use (sharing), not an admission of misuse or an indication of the key being "leaked." This request was in line with maintaining security, not an attempt to bypass TOS restrictions.
PureCoder  
Infinity
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 20 April, 2024 - 11:46 PM by PureCoder. Edited 2 times in total.)
You are sharing the key with others, doesn't matter if it's outside or inside VPS.

The whole screenshots that you posted on #1 post prove my point. You asked to change the serial key because the key is leaked and you want others to stop using your serial key.

You did not just break my TOS, you leaked my product with "partners" which makes me lose sales.

1. You shared serial key with others \ "your partner"

2. You want to change serial key because it's being used by others \ "your partner"

3. You opened dispute because you broke my simple TOS, which is surprisingly funny.

The whole dispute is invalid.

GigaAlex  
Contributor
Threads
2 Years of service
(20 April, 2024 - 11:44 PM)PureCoder Wrote: Show More
You are sharing the key with others, doesn't matter if it's outside or inside VPS.

The whole screenshots that you posted on #1 post prove my point. You asked to change the serial key because the key is leaked and you want others to stop using your serial key.

You did not just break my TOS, you leaked my product with "partners" which makes me lose sales.

1. You shared serial key with others \ "your partner"

2. You want to change serial key because it's being used by others \ "your partner"

3. You opened dispute because you broke my simple TOS, which is surprisingly funny.

The whole dispute is invalid.

"You asked to change the serial key because the key is leaked and you want others to stop using your serial key." - The key is not leaked and I do not want to prevent others from using, I just want to take measures to avoid key sharing, since this would make you lose sales, in case this user would want to potentially use pureminer, he would not buy your product. I wanted to change the serial key, so you don't lose out on those valuable sales.

"2. You want to change serial key because it's being used by others \ "your partner"" - It is not being used by him

"3. You opened dispute because you broke my simple TOS, which is surprisingly funny." - I opened the dispute, because you want to make me buy the product a second time without proper reasoning.

"You are sharing the key with others, doesn't matter if it's outside or inside VPS." - You have to state your TOS in proper terms, if you want to prohibit that. You are only Forbidding the sharing of the serial key, or selling it. State in clear terms, that you prohibit a team working with one license. Good luck losing 90% of your customer.

[Image: clown2.gif]
PureCoder  
Infinity
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 21 April, 2024 - 03:22 AM by PureCoder. Edited 2 times in total.)
Note to admin

OP claimed that the product is being used on 1 VPS and it's not leaked by his partners

I checked my database.....

This is false, OP lied. The product is being used on multi-VPS. His VPS and his partner VPS.

He even requested HWID to be changed on 4/5/2024 which also prove my point that key is leaked and he opened dispute to try his luck wishing admin will ask me to unblock key.

45.134.**.**
45.11.***.**
45.145.***.***
45.81.**.***

Locations such as Netherlands and Germany

I proved my point, and OP shared screenshot on post #1 admitting that he sharing key and requesting changing key, also I proved OP lied. 

I have nothing to say. I will wait admin reply.

(new investigation here => https://cracked.io/Thread-Report-against...id39071075)

GigaAlex  
Contributor
Threads
2 Years of service
" This is false, OP lied. The product is being used on multi-VPS. His VPS and his partner VPS. " - Where in your TOS is it forbidden to change VPS? You allow 5 free HWID changes. You can't use the program on 2 VPS at a time. So it is literally impossible to share it. I never claimed, that I did not change the VPS, I only claimed, that I only used the license key on a RDP that my partner had access to. In what world is that sharing, if someone steals your key? I did not even have knowledge of this. In your TOS you only mention sharing or selling. A key being stolen, does not break your TOS.