Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Report against @PureCoder blocking user licenses without proper reasoning

by GigaAlex - 20 April, 2024 - 11:10 PM
This post is by a banned member (GigaAlex) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @PureCoder (PureCoder) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
[/url]
top ad by @briskybrisk [exp 14/07/24]

[Image: Banner.gif]
[/url]
mid ad [exp 15/07/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (PureCoder) - Unhide
PureCoder  
Infinity
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 20 April, 2024 - 11:30 PM by PureCoder. Edited 1 time in total.)
Hello,

You accepted my T.O.S before you buy the product on 19, Sep 2023. It's a very clean TOS and easy to read. It says you should not share the key. The key must have 1 owner, but you shared it with others \ partners and now the key is leaked and you want to change the serial key because of that.

Quote:6. SHARING THE SERIAL KEY, SELLING IT, TRANSFER OWNERSHIP OR SHARING OUTPUT BIN IS NOT ALLOWED.

Thank you for your understanding. This dispute should mark as invalid. And please read TOS before you buy any product.

If c.to admins think that I'm wrong, I will happily unblock your key.

However I think it's very clear that OP is abusing my products and sharing it with people. He even asked to change the whole serial key because he's sharing the key with people. This is 100% abuse.
Telegram: PureCoder

[Image: EOmOVhK.gif]
PureCoder  
Infinity
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 20 April, 2024 - 11:46 PM by PureCoder. Edited 2 times in total.)
You are sharing the key with others, doesn't matter if it's outside or inside VPS.

The whole screenshots that you posted on #1 post prove my point. You asked to change the serial key because the key is leaked and you want others to stop using your serial key.

You did not just break my TOS, you leaked my product with "partners" which makes me lose sales.

1. You shared serial key with others \ "your partner"

2. You want to change serial key because it's being used by others \ "your partner"

3. You opened dispute because you broke my simple TOS, which is surprisingly funny.

The whole dispute is invalid.

PureCoder  
Infinity
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 21 April, 2024 - 03:22 AM by PureCoder. Edited 2 times in total.)
Note to admin

OP claimed that the product is being used on 1 VPS and it's not leaked by his partners

I checked my database.....

This is false, OP lied. The product is being used on multi-VPS. His VPS and his partner VPS.

He even requested HWID to be changed on 4/5/2024 which also prove my point that key is leaked and he opened dispute to try his luck wishing admin will ask me to unblock key.

45.134.**.**
45.11.***.**
45.145.***.***
45.81.**.***

Locations such as Netherlands and Germany

I proved my point, and OP shared screenshot on post #1 admitting that he sharing key and requesting changing key, also I proved OP lied. 

I have nothing to say. I will wait admin reply.

(new investigation here => https://cracked.io/Thread-Report-against...id39071075)