Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Report against @lukabff for making a stealer without it working

by Snoopdoggey - 04 April, 2023 - 05:54 AM
This post is by a banned member (Snoopdoggey) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @lukabff (lukabff) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: Banner.gif]
top [exp 16/010 /24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (lukabff) - Unhide
lukabff  
Godlike
Threads
3 Years of service
User did not ask for an entire week for any fix, after which my discord account got banned, my new one can be found on my cracked.io and he didn’t even try to contact me.

What happened: he bought a growtopia account stealer for windows (the login data is stored in the game directory in a file named “save.dat”). The file would get sent to the users discord webhook. Simply pasting the file in your own game directory does not work, that’s why I created a separate save.dat password decoder. The client let me know it wasn’t working on his pc, and after some more research I realized that the save file could only be decoded on the pc it was taken from. So in almost no time I sent him an updated version of the stealer, which would decode the save file on the victims pc and send the contents (username and password) to the discord webhook. This means the separate save file decoder does not work. I explained this to him multiple times, but he did not understand, after who he’d stop answering my messages.

He’s free to download the entire chat log and send it here. If needed I can also send the stealer myself to the mods.

If the user needs more assistance he can either message me on my new discord account ( ERIC#8869 ) or right here in the deal dispute. If needed I can also resend him the final version of the stealer, which works.
luka loves you [Image: pepelove.png]
[Image: O0F34UT.png]
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@Snoopdoggey Provide full chat logs to do so within my dms. Do so within 24 hours.
[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 8/12/2024

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 9/4/2024

[Image: iPkyKv6.gif]
Ad by @somebody12 - expiring 09/11/2024
lukabff  
Godlike
Threads
3 Years of service
(04 April, 2023 - 10:16 AM)Liars Wrote: Show More
@Snoopdoggey Provide full chat logs to do so within my dms. Do so within 24 hours.

May I also get them? As I said, I don’t have access to my discord account anymore.
This post is by a banned member (Snoopdoggey) - Unhide
lukabff  
Godlike
Threads
3 Years of service
I have never ever seen in my life someone complaining about something that is cheap lmao

Also I have added you on discord
lukabff  
Godlike
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 05 April, 2023 - 10:17 PM by lukabff. Edited 1 time in total. Edit Reason: Added the conversations in the right order )
Funny enough I sent him the same stealer I told him to run last time, and it now “magically” started working lmao

https://ibb.co/HHV7KF9
https://ibb.co/HrN6cR7
https://ibb.co/7QSC7cg

I have attached the full discord conversation, the product was delivered as described. I have no more obligations towards OP. @Liars