Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

RollAccShop scammed for $180

by galaxy2 - 11 July, 2024 - 01:01 AM
This post is by a banned member (galaxy2) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @RollAccShop (RollAccShop) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: Banner.gif]
top [exp 16/010 /24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (RollAccShop) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 11 July, 2024 - 02:09 AM by RollAccShop. Edited 3 times in total.)
Hi,  [Image: maam.gif]

- First of all, this guys is just a multi of flyred . (Cracked.io - Profile of flyred).
( Opened two scam report against me at the same time 1 with this account and 1 with the other one ).

- Second, the screenshot that he attached, is just cropped and I have the full chat logs which will be provided to moderators. he didn't pay a penny for that crypto.com and bit2me. he is just trying to affect My reputation. but no worries. I'll provide the full chat logs if it's needed to see that this guy is just trying to fool you.

On images below you can see that this guy is multi accounting with the other username which opened another scam report against me : ( 1 image belongs to the chat for the 8 account orders and 1 image belongs to this scam report which is nonsense because this dumb didn't pay anything for crypto.com and bit2me )

this is the other scam report that he made with another account
Scammed by rolledaccount $605 (cracked.io)
[Image: Multi-Account-Proof.jpg]
[Image: Proof-of-Multi-Accounting.jpg]

Waiting for moderators responds
Threads
1 Year of service
(11 July, 2024 - 01:30 AM)galaxy2 Wrote: Show More
Half his accounts are unverified

This dumb person is just crying for none happend deal on this scam report ! I'll proof that he is a multi account on the chat logs. 
he also deleted the chats which I'm fine because I have all of them already.

will be provided to mods.
You'll be banned soon mate  [Image: maam.gif]

No more talking till mods respond

Thx
This post is by a banned member (flyred) - Unhide
flyred  
Registered
Threads
(11 July, 2024 - 01:17 AM)RollAccShop Wrote: Show More
Hi,  [Image: maam.gif]

- First of all, this guys is just a multi of flyred . (Cracked.io - Profile of flyred).
( Opened two scam report against me at the same time 1 with this account and 1 with the other one ).

- Second, the screenshot that he attached, is just cropped and I have the full chat logs which will be provided to moderators. he didn't pay a penny for that crypto.com and bit2me. he is just trying to affect My reputation. but no worries. I'll provide the full chat logs if it's needed to see that this guy is just trying to fool you.

On images below you can see that this guy is multi accounting with the other username which opened another scam report against me : ( 1 image belongs to the chat for the 8 account orders and 1 image belongs to this scam report which is nonsense because this dumb didn't pay anything for crypto.com and bit2me )

this is the other scam report that he made with another account
Scammed by rolledaccount $605 (cracked.io)
[Image: Multi-Account-Proof.jpg]
[Image: Proof-of-Multi-Accounting.jpg]

Waiting for moderators responds

What the hell
not only did the user delete all his chat logs,he is posting fake chat logs
that just shows how scummy this user is
Threads
1 Year of service
Only waiting for mods to respond because looks like it's a endless path with this Morron. 
=============================================================
also full exported chat directly from telegram will be provided to prevent any fake shit  [Image: maam.gif]