Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

SCAM REPORT AGAINST @Curiosity

by YaSserX - 20 June, 2022 - 07:16 PM
This post is by a banned member (YaSserX) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @Curiosity (Curiosity) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: Banner.gif]
top [exp 16/010 /24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (Curiosity) - Unhide
Curiosity  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 20 June, 2022 - 07:26 PM by Curiosity. Edited 2 times in total.)
You are retarded as fuck.

You gave me no thread to work with, the image you sent me was 3 pixels, unreadable and didn't have the text that's needed to work with. I gave you corrections that could be used for the thread but they were ignored. The discord server you said you'd make doesn't work and there is no logo. Then this dumbwit is spamming me all day asking where the customers are and blocks me on Discord without even trying to solve the issue after having ignored everything I said that needed to be done, lmfao.

You made no initial attempt to solve this over Discord, get the fuck out of here.

Neg is with good reason, ^ all of the above.

Curiosity  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
(20 June, 2022 - 07:34 PM)YaSserX Wrote: Show More
(20 June, 2022 - 07:20 PM)Curiosity Wrote: Show More
You are retarded as fuck.

You gave me no thread to work with, the image you sent me was 3 pixels, unreadable and didn't have the text that's needed to work with. I gave you corrections that could be used for the thread but they were ignored. The discord server you said you'd make doesn't work and there is no logo. Then this dumbwit is spamming me all day asking where the customers are and blocks me on Discord without even trying to solve the issue after having ignored everything I said that needed to be done, lmfao.

You made no initial attempt to solve this over Discord, get the fuck out of here.

Neg is with good reason, ^ all of the above.
you said that you know how to get customers then why you ignored that you keep asking me to post and get customers by myself ? and why you don't want me to hold money for the first 5 customers to check if you are legit ?

You are too stupid to reason with. You gave me nothing I could work with to post anywhere. I could not get started at all. You ignored everything I said then cry about customers when I can't get started in the first place, block me and start a deal dispute. Fuck off.

Curiosity  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 20 June, 2022 - 07:56 PM by Curiosity. Edited 4 times in total.)
(20 June, 2022 - 07:45 PM)YaSserX Wrote: Show More
i told you get customers u ignored everything you didn't want to get that thread design at all first you asked money from me to buy a thread design now you are saying that you didn't get anything to post while yesterday all what you cared about is posting and get customers with my account you wanted to scam people easly cuz they might trust me

How can I post without you providing me with a thread design retard. It's what this whole partnership was supposed to be about, yet you give me nothing and still cry about where the customers are. If you don't provide me with a thread design or logo or working Discord server or post a thread on Cracked then what the fuck do I need you for?