Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

SCAM REPORT AGAINST @EMAILSELLER

by Kevacy - 26 December, 2023 - 04:56 PM
This post is by a banned member (Kevacy) - Unhide
Kevacy  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
Bumped #9
(This post was last modified: 02 January, 2024 - 03:58 AM by Kevacy.)
This is a bump

Will keep bumping this thread until a staff comes.

I don't care how long it takes. I'm not letting you continue to deceive others, emailseller
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@EmailSeller Please refund OP within 24hrs.
[Image: x3ZZJg3.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @Credential - Until 26.07

[Image: vUjneFC.gif]
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by @EPLUG - Until 25.08

[Image: wstC0oL.gif]
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @Inshadegang - Until 7.08

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.
This post is by a banned member (EmailSeller) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(02 January, 2024 - 03:47 PM)Darkness Wrote: Show More
@EmailSeller Please refund OP within 24hrs.

@Kevacy
add BTC BEP20 address or LTC or Sol Address.
your BTC address Network have a big charge like $12 - $27
Gmail | YouTube | OneClick | Raffle Gmail | Score0.9 | OneClick Capable | Edu Mail | Google Voice | Yahoo | Hotmail | AOL | Nike | Proxies and social media & Social Networks Accounts Sales and Website Development | Digital Marketing | Graphics & Design | Video & Animation Service!
Add On Telegram // Add On Skype 
Add On Discord  //  Add On WhatsApp
www.emailseller.com
Kevacy  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 03 January, 2024 - 03:48 AM by Kevacy.)
BTC

bc1qh4zetka80gll4n5sg8edd6pmktmymuxumzgfyv

"your BTC address Network have a big charge like $12 - $27"

You are very manipulative. I just don't understand how you are still on this platform. I double-checked your history, I am not the only person who has been deceived by this service. You can keep refunding those who fall for this while taking advantage of those who can't be bothered to open a dispute against you. Either way, you profit in the end, which is why I think the staffs are too nice to you considering how you are very stingy about doing a refund. Like, you're just going to use this as an excuse to under-refund me when I paid more through a rush priority fee. Unbelievable service. Been using crackedio for refunding and account services and you're the only one who has given me this much trouble over a small amount.
This post is by a banned member (EmailSeller) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 03 January, 2024 - 05:59 PM by EmailSeller. Edited 1 time in total.)
@Darkness
Refunded https://prnt.sc/MBdV_vMsXwJ7
TXID - 93e348490f6a24d2f4c1a032f3e07fc8d3ff5c2a21e1e4595603a842a4c6bb5a
will add TXID if needed

It was my fault if I asked for any other wallet? I got $11 and sent $21 

This Kevacy, why write a lot who can stay on the forum? He is dunked or mad or big someone from the admin. I called a punishment for it.

@Darkness Please ban this guy from our site.
He makes this purchase intentionally then makes this scam report and blames me a lot.
Gmail | YouTube | OneClick | Raffle Gmail | Score0.9 | OneClick Capable | Edu Mail | Google Voice | Yahoo | Hotmail | AOL | Nike | Proxies and social media & Social Networks Accounts Sales and Website Development | Digital Marketing | Graphics & Design | Video & Animation Service!
Add On Telegram // Add On Skype 
Add On Discord  //  Add On WhatsApp
www.emailseller.com
Kevacy  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
Received refund. 

Intentionally? You even admitted that the account was suspended when you check the screenshot. All I did was login and followed your rules. The second account you sent me had a phone number that did not even work. Hence, why I requested refund because your google voice does not work. I purchased these with the intent of doing call services/sms text receival. Check your past history, other customers had similar issue. To accuse me of being those people is really crazy just because I called out your accounts for being defective. All this just for $10 and you refused to do a refund.
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
Solved. Closed
[Image: x3ZZJg3.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @Credential - Until 26.07

[Image: vUjneFC.gif]
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by @EPLUG - Until 25.08

[Image: wstC0oL.gif]
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @Inshadegang - Until 7.08

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.