Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

SCAM REPORT AGAINST @FlaviusJosep

by Bobolee - 08 March, 2024 - 04:50 AM
This post is by a banned member (Bobolee) - Unhide
Bobolee  
Infinity
Threads
1 Year of service
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/FlaviusJosep
Sales Thread:https://cracked.io/Thread-GO2-BANK%E2%AD%90BUSINESS-WISE-%E2%AD%90Credit-Union%E2%AD%90BUSINESS-PAYPAL%E2%AD%90AND-MORE-USA-AND-CA-BANKS-STOCK
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: $70
Screenshots of Communication: https://imgur.com/a/6aofY9U
https://imgur.com/a/1HSBBe8
Additional Information: Bought a Chime account with 3 day warranty. The account was suspended randomly within that time. I requested for either a replacement or refund. Was offered replacement without warranty however I would like a warranty associated with the account for in the evident that the account is compromised or terminated, not due to me of course. I was denied so I requested a refund and was denied that as well even though it is still under warranty.
Crypto address for a refund: Will provide in messaging.
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @FlaviusJosep (FlaviusJosep) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
[/url]
top ad by @briskybrisk [exp 14/07/24]

[Image: Banner.gif]
[/url]
mid ad [exp 15/07/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (FlaviusJosep) - Unhide
Threads
First of all we do a mm deal with @Liars and I clearly told that i will give replacement. Here are prove.
And i'm ready to give him replacement. But he demand from me GO2bank But he purchase chime bank from me.And he also demand from me warranty for replacement bank again. And now he ask for refund. But i clearly said that i give him replacement. And i told him 4-5 time previous day i can not give you any warranty for replacement because i never mentioned that i give warranty for replacement bank. He try to prove me scammer and try to ban my profile of c.io intentionally. 
Dear C.io admin please judge that case.
Bobolee  
Infinity
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 08 March, 2024 - 06:11 PM by Bobolee.)
We agreed upon 3 day warranty only privately. Warranties can include replacement or refund. I was willing to work with you. You tried to say you need $10 more for a replacement so I suggested refund even though you never mentioned a "$10 service charge" before ordering. I mentioned go2bank because you are charging those at lesser value than what I paid for chime so you can pocket the difference. You stopped responding. Here we are. All private screenshots are attached.

Never called you a scammer but I've been trying my best to understand you as I know English isn't your first language. You clearly said "I can't give you anything without login gurrenty". Did you mean guarantee or warranty?....Anyways we privately agreed upon a 3 day warranty (no specifics). You mentioned a weird $10 charge to which I said we can just do a refund. You declined.  Either refund or we can do a replacement with some type of warranty (your discretion). I'm trying to be easy here.
Threads
(08 March, 2024 - 05:33 PM)Bobolee Wrote: Show More
We agreed upon 3 day warranty only privately. Warranties can include replacement or refund. I was willing to work with you. You tried to say you need $10 more for a replacement so I suggested refund even though you never mentioned a "$10 service charge" before ordering. I mentioned go2bank because you are charging those at lesser value than what I paid for chime so you can pocket the difference. You stopped responding. Here we are. All private screenshots are attached.

Listen i clearly metion that i give replacement.If you follow last text i told you i can not give you any warranty for replacement bank. And you did not get it and again and again told me that afer login i give you gurranty. So i was ready to give you replacement and you just want from me refund. I'm never give you refund because i clearly said that i give you replacement where @Liars also add this mm group. For mm deal What we say on mm group that was the final decision. You preety try to scam with me huh?
You think you are too much clever. Decision always go on side who are clean. And i hope c.io admin judge this very well than me.
Threads
(08 March, 2024 - 05:33 PM)Bobolee Wrote: Show More

Never called you a scammer but I've been trying my best to understand you as I know English isn't your first language. You clearly said "I can't give you anything without login gurrenty". Did you mean guarantee or warranty?....Anyways we privately agreed upon a 3 day warranty (no specifics). You mentioned a weird $10 charge to which I said we can just do a refund. You declined.  Either refund or we can do a replacement with some type of warranty (your discretion). I'm trying to be easy here.

My final decision is i give you replacement which i never ignored but i can not give you warranty for replacement bank.
Bobolee  
Infinity
Threads
1 Year of service
Once again if you can't provide replacement with a warranty then refund please.
Threads
(08 March, 2024 - 06:35 PM)Bobolee Wrote: Show More
Once again if you can't provide replacement with a warranty then refund please.
I told my final decision. Now c.io admin will take decision who will be ban from forum. Because i never ignore for replacement. And i never mentioned that i give you warranty for replacement bank.