Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

SCAM REPORT AGAINST @Fu33y

by RealRedZone - 20 August, 2023 - 05:14 PM
This post is by a banned member (RealRedZone) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
Scammers Profile Link: Cracked.io - Profile of Fu33y

Sales Thread: ROTATING RESIDENTIAL 80 MILLION POOL AND DATACENTER WORLDWIDE ROTATATING PROXIES$4/GB (cracked.io)

Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 4GBs Resedential Proxies for $14.95

Screenshots of Communication: Imgur Screenshots

Additional Information: I purchased 4GBs Resedential Proxies for $14.95 from him using Telegram, we contacted for some time and I made sure to ask him, if they're time limited, becuase I wasn't planning on using them instantly and I was planning on using them for a specific time period. The seller, claimed they aren't time limited and they're only based on usage, and that's why I continued on with the purchase. After some time, when I finally decided to use the proxies, they didn't work. I reached out to the seller and he didn't respond and just read my messages and ignored them, which is quite scummy in my opinion. After I decided to threaten him and claimed to scam report, he finally decided to respond. He did mention suddenly, that they're time limited for a month and I made sure to send him a proof he claimed they weren't on purchase. He then on continued to to try and take the blame off of him by claiming the supplier changed it and it isn't his fault. Although, in my opinion, it's completely his fault for spreading misinformation, and if I knew they were time limited I wouldn't have purchased them.

Crypto address for a refund: Not at the moment, would rather get the seller's response and resolve this with him directly.
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @Fu33y (Fu33y) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
[/url]
top ad by @briskybrisk [exp 14/07/24]

[Image: Banner.gif]
[/url]
mid ad [exp 15/07/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
User has been banned. Sorry for your loss.
 [Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
Top spot ad by @briskybrisk [ EXP -5/18/2024]

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 6/4/2024

[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 7/12/2024