Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

SCAM REPORT AGAINST MARTOALT DISCORD ID MartoALT#7423

by IMMORTAL_MAN - 09 April, 2022 - 04:16 PM
This post is by a banned member (0XXX0) - Unhide
0XXX0  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
(05 May, 2022 - 06:47 PM)Ping Wrote: Show More
Hello,

After reviewing the configuration file provided I have concluded that it is faulty.

If the seller is capable of providing evidence of the configuration actively working then they may do so, otherwise, refund the buyer within 24 hours.

@IMMORTAL_MAN @Marto1447

check discord
This post is by a banned member (IMMORTAL_MAN) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
Bumped #42
(This post was last modified: 06 May, 2022 - 04:28 AM by IMMORTAL_MAN. Edited 1 time in total.)
This is a bump

Hello,

After reviewing the configuration file provided I have concluded that it is faulty.

If the seller is capable of providing evidence of the configuration actively working then they may do so, otherwise, refund the buyer within 24 hours.

@IMMORTAL_MAN @Marto1447

Yeah ok bro that's what I'm saying to you guys + you can read my old comments and see my screenshot of proofs which I provided @Ping
0XXX0  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 06 May, 2022 - 03:58 PM by 0XXX0. Edited 2 times in total.)
(06 May, 2022 - 04:24 AM)IMMORTAL_MAN Wrote: Show More
This is a bump

Hello,

@IMMORTAL_MAN @Marto1447

Yeah ok bro that's what I'm saying to you guys + you can read my old comments and see my screenshot of proofs which I provided @Ping

Hello so first of all we never agreed for any warranty with @IMMORTAL_MAN  when i gave him the config at first it wasnt working good so i had to fix it (took me 1-2 days) and when i gave him the new working config ( i made sure everything works fine) he told me he dont want it anymore since he bought another Tidal config from someone in telegram and wanted a refund or he will open scam report ( i simply told him that i wont refund him the money because the config was working i also provided proof in the scam report ) when i told him to test it he refused telling me he wants a refund and that the config was without datadome bypass (i asked him about the datadome before making the config and explained to him that without bypass CPM will be low and might ban proxies) he agreed and i made the config. After the fix when i gave him the new config working config he said he want refund i asked him if he shared the config to someone or not (He said NO) so i told him if he never shared the working config to anyone i will refund him but if he shared it then i wont he kept saying that he never shared it to anyone and that he want a FULL refund. So when  i searched a little bit i found out that he did shared the config to his friend Cooldude in telegram when i showed him proof that he shared it he was angry and told me to refund him the money or he will open scam report. I simply said NO and here we are in this scam report.
If you need more explanation please dm me on discord  [@Ping]
Photo proofs for everything are provided in the scam report make sure to check them before you take your decission.
Thats all i have to say.
Threads
2 Years of service
@Ping he sent fake screenshot for tidal config 1.7k CPM on my proxy which i provided him and i uploaded screenshot here as well.BTW i am not a config maker soo when i am having doubt on his config i tested same config from my config maker frnd and he is also telling fault in his config . Then i said him refund my money he said no . Then i opened scam report against him and you can read there is some members they also telling he scammed us as well for cashout config . all proofs are there in this scam report .BTW this is the case of misrepresentation ,misleading and fake facts. And he is threatning me at that time you will probably have to delete your whole account after this scam report . That screenshot i also uploaded
0XXX0  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
(06 May, 2022 - 04:39 PM)IMMORTAL_MAN Wrote: Show More
@Ping he sent fake screenshot for tidal config 1.7k CPM on my proxy which i provided him and i uploaded screenshot here as well.BTW i am not a config maker soo when i am having doubt on his config i tested same config from my config maker frnd and he is also telling fault in his config . Then i said him refund my money he said no . Then i opened scam report against him and you can read there is some members they also telling he scammed us as well for cashout config . all proofs are there in this scam report .BTW this is the case of misrepresentation ,misleading and fake facts. And he is threatning me at that time you will probably have to delete your whole account after this scam report . That screenshot i also uploaded

theres a photo with 1k cpm on the config with date and everything.There was no reason for you to lie that u never shared the config
This post is by a banned member (Ping) - Unhide
Ping  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
@Marto1447 You have 24 hours to refund the OP.

This verdict is final.
[DM to purchase Signature Ad Slots]

[Ping's PGP Key]
I am NOT affiliated with any "Ping" shops, or services being marketed over this forum.
Before conducting any form of business confirm my identity through onsite PM.
0XXX0  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 07 May, 2022 - 11:44 AM by 0XXX0. Edited 1 time in total.)
(07 May, 2022 - 10:06 AM)Ping Wrote: Show More
@Marto1447 You have 24 hours to refund the OP.

This verdict is final.

pepeokay  i will think|
edit: I still think you never checked the whole scam report  Shrug
Threads
2 Years of service
Bumped #48
This is a bump