Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

SCAM REPORT AGAINST @Matroix

by Jumpy22 - 27 June, 2023 - 10:33 PM
This post is by a banned member (Jumpy22) - Unhide
Jumpy22  
Godlike
Threads
5 Years of service
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/Matroix
Sales Thread: https://cracked.io/Thread-%E2%AD%90-1-RE...T-RICH-NOW
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: $450
Screenshots of Communication:
[Image: 9hlKHbuy.png]
[Image: ucZTHDsU.png]
Additional Information:
[Image: LFV0yUIs.png]
[Image: F9O0ki92.png]

Crypto address for a refund:
BTC
bc1qrh0x5vtn0lm0gkwnm0ay5ulsg2xcxe2neymw4m
[Image: WEbU7oOt.png]

My Contact Info:
@Jumpy22 (Telegram)
._.fishi (Discord)
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @Matroix (Matroix) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
[/url]
top ad by @briskybrisk [exp 14/07/24]

[Image: Banner.gif]
[/url]
mid ad [exp 15/07/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (CristalineX) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 27 June, 2023 - 11:26 PM by CristalineX. Edited 1 time in total.)
Lalo has already been banned, but I want to clarify that originally the mentorship was sold by Matroix (as mentioned in the link provided by Jumpy22), but it was Lalo who continued the sales. Matroix, the official seller, never responded to any of my messages. When I purchased the mentorship, I waited four days to receive a response from Lalo. There was no response from Matroix via private message or on the Discord server's support tickets. I won't post any pictures because I prefer to keep my Discord account private, but this is to support Jumpy22's claims.
But how is it possible that an associate who handles the sales, mentorship , and eBook (and who is banned on Cracked) while the official seller, who has the post on Cracked, doesn't respond anywhere?
Link: https://cracked.io/Lalo
[Image: bkfUdAO.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Jumpy22) - Unhide
Jumpy22  
Godlike
Threads
5 Years of service
(27 June, 2023 - 11:23 PM)CristalineX Wrote: Show More
Lalo has already been banned, but I want to clarify that originally the mentorship was sold by Matroix (as mentioned in the link provided by Jumpy22), but it was Lalo who continued the sales. Matroix, the official seller, never responded to any of my messages. When I purchased the mentorship, I waited four days to receive a response from Lalo. There was no response from Matroix via private message or on the Discord server's support tickets. I won't post any pictures because I prefer to keep my Discord account private, but this is to support Jumpy22's claims.
But how is it possible that an associate who handles the sales, mentorship , and eBook (and who is banned on Cracked) while the official seller, who has the post on Cracked, doesn't respond anywhere?
Link: https://cracked.io/Lalo

Exactly my point. I personally believe there may have been a planned exit scam point but Lalo saw the opportunity to milk it even more so he stayed for a little. That would make sense considering many of the methods were patched/outdated and Lalo had no clue because he had never tested them himself Matroix did.
[Image: WEbU7oOt.png]

My Contact Info:
@Jumpy22 (Telegram)
._.fishi (Discord)
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
User has been banned. Sorry for your loss.
 [Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
Top spot ad by @briskybrisk [ EXP -5/18/2024]

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 6/4/2024

[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 7/12/2024