Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

SCAM REPORT AGAINST @SirHugs [200$]

by icrack2x - 21 August, 2022 - 07:44 AM
This post is by a banned member (SirHugs) - Unhide
SirHugs  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 22 August, 2022 - 03:59 AM by SirHugs.)
(22 August, 2022 - 01:26 AM)Liars Wrote: Show More
@SirHugs Refund him 50% of the amount ($95 CAD). As @SirHugs have never completed the full work that was meant to be done.  The reason why you will have the 50% is because @icrack2x had deleted the server if he never deleted the server it would of been full refund.

Fair enough if hes actually not planning on using it, but I did everything he asked. Should I just send it now? or wait for hes response on this

(22 August, 2022 - 01:26 AM)Liars Wrote: Show More
@SirHugs Refund him 50% of the amount ($95 CAD). As @SirHugs have never completed the full work that was meant to be done.  The reason why you will have the 50% is because @icrack2x had deleted the server if he never deleted the server it would of been full refund.

Fair enough if hes actually not planning on using it, but I did everything he asked. Even though he paid me 200$ for that work its still really dumb because, I would've just made the bot that for 100$ that was so much extra work.Should I just send it now? or wait for hes response on this?

Also what do you mean I didnt do the full work? I did everything he asked for, whats something I didnt do. He just "deleted the server" when he couldve easily transferred it, it makes 0 sense for him to do other than being a dick head and trying to se a refund for my work.

What didnt I do that he asked? everything was in hes timeframe
This post is by a banned member (icrack2x) - Unhide
icrack2x  
Infinity
Threads
2 Years of service
@Liars The guy is a hopeless case and won't see it, I've been dealing with him for 3 weeks now and have to listen to any excuses until morning till night.

btw he himself agreed that if the whole thing doesn't work out as agreed he will pay me back the $100 

https://i.ibb.co/PMKs4Kd/6fa930687f2cabd...221919.png

But I have to say that a 50% refund would be 129 CAD (100$) 95 CAD is only 73$
SirHugs  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 22 August, 2022 - 08:08 AM by SirHugs. Edited 1 time in total.)
(22 August, 2022 - 06:36 AM)icrack2x Wrote: Show More
@Liars The guy is a hopeless case and won't see it, I've been dealing with him for 3 weeks now and have to listen to any excuses until morning till night.

btw he himself agreed that if the whole thing doesn't work out as agreed he will pay me back the $100 

Are you kidding me I did all the work you hired me, I can show screenshots of everything completed. Also I was still growing it and thats when you demand a refund, Like @Liars have you not read this I did everything he wanted, this is stupid that was extra work I was doing because you said you'd hire me "full time" which I was planning on doing and I was still growing it, it was all done and I was doing extra work. wtf dude.

Also your asking a refund, and that was for if i it did not work out? You deleted the server, thats fucking why. I cant fucking help you when you reverse what I did, If you actually let me continue working on it as I already did everything you asked aswell it could've grown big as discussed but you legit have no fucking patience and decided to delete and ask for a refund, and you say I waste time. When you were disrespectful the entire time, I did everything you fuckin wanted. What else do you fucking want @icrack2x

Your a fucking asshole man, I did everything you wanted. Now you pull this shit, and act like your better than me cuz you flexxed 50k your girlfriend made. like your a fucking joke man, and to insult me this way saying people will think ima "clown" for this is a fucking joke, I did everything to help you. your just freaking out over nothing and demanding a refund now, like wtf didnt I do that you wanted. You deleted it\
What did I not do that else you wanted, you can see I did everything we agreed upon.
SirHugs  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 22 August, 2022 - 09:01 PM by SirHugs. Edited 2 times in total.)
(22 August, 2022 - 07:59 AM)SirHugs Wrote: Show More

Are you kidding me I did all the work you hired me, I can show screenshots of everything completed. Also I was still growing it and thats when you demand a refund, Like @Liars have you not read this I did everything he wanted, this is stupid that was extra work I was doing because you said you'd hire me "full time" which I was planning on doing and I was still growing it, it was all done and I was doing extra work. wtf dude.

Also your asking a refund, and that was for if i it did not work out? You deleted the server, thats fucking why. I cant fucking help you when you reverse what I did, If you actually let me continue working on it as I already did everything you asked aswell it could've grown big as discussed but you legit have no fucking patience and decided to delete and ask for a refund, and you say I waste time. When you were disrespectful the entire time, I did everything you fuckin wanted. What else do you fucking want @icrack2x

Your a fucking asshole man, I did everything you wanted. Now you pull this shit, and act like your better than me cuz you flexxed 50k your girlfriend made. like your a fucking joke man, and to insult me this way saying people will think ima "clown" for this is a fucking joke, I did everything to help you. your just freaking out over nothing and demanding a refund now, like wtf didnt I do that you wanted. You deleted it\
What did I not do that else you wanted, you can see I did everything we agreed upon.

@Liars I refunded 50% this is still dumb though I finished it all just the bot didnt get started cuz I couldnt find the token and I got termed twice and honestly I was trying to deal with that.

(22 August, 2022 - 07:08 PM)SirHugs Wrote: Show More

@Liars I refunded 50% this is still dumb though I finished it all just the bot didnt get started cuz I couldnt find the token and I got termed twice and honestly I was trying to deal with that.

https://snipboard.io/1hlgyk.jpg @Liars you see I sent it, this is just stuplid please close it
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@icrack2x Can you confirm?
[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 8/12/2024

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 9/4/2024

[Image: iPkyKv6.gif]