Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

SCAM REPORT AGAINST @TIMOTHEE60

by m1st3rk - 26 March, 2023 - 11:08 AM
This post is by a banned member (m1st3rk) - Unhide
m1st3rk  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 26 March, 2023 - 11:20 AM by m1st3rk. Edited 3 times in total.)
Scammers Profile Link:  Sales Thread: 

https://cracked.io/Thread-WTB-ONLYFANS-W...D--1051974

Amount or Item(s) Scammed:

7.5$ (0.081LTC)

Screenshots of Communication:

[Image: 1.png] [Image: 2.png] [Image: 3.png] [Image: 4.png] [Image: 5.png] [Image: Sin-t-tulo3.png]

Additional Information:

I know it's a small amount but I don't want this to remain like this or to continue scamming other users. With small amounts in the long run you get good money.

He started by offering me a price per account that was 20 times the price I had seen around here, but then he agreed to let me have it at the market price.

I ordered 5 accounts for a total price of $7.5. I asked him if I could pay him in LTC and he said yes and handed me his LTC wallet. I got to it and sent him a capture of the Binance transaction. He told me that nothing had arrived, I told him that I was still going for 1/3 confirmations; When I saw that the transaction had already been completed, I let him know and he kept telling me that nothing had arrived. I checked again that his wallet matched the one to which he had sent the amount and to my surprise he had already modified the message where he copied his wallet address (in Telegram it appears that the message had been edited).

He told me that I should send USDT to the wallet that he had given me, but obviously he had modified it to make it appear that I had made a mistake, he was playing me for a fool.

He told me, as if it were a favor on his part, for him to send 5 USDT to that wallet and to leave it at that. No friend, don't want to laugh at me, you have manipulated everything to take $7.5 in LTC + $5 in USDT.

I asked him again to please send me the accounts, that I had fulfilled my part of the deal and now it was his turn to fulfill his and send them to me. His only responses were to make me look stupid, make fun of me and tell me not to waste his time.

Crypto address for a refund: Lg54ay4xkSKGYJw8KeaCyoogN2RfFdiRdK

This post is by a banned member (m1st3rk) - Unhide
m1st3rk  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
Bumped #2
This is a bump
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @Swa3d555 (Swa3d555), @timothee60 (timothee60) have been notified about this dispute via private messages and have 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: Banner.gif]
top [exp 16/010 /24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
User has been banned. Sorry for your loss.
[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 8/12/2024

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 9/4/2024

SELLING THIS BOTTOM SIG BUT IN THE MEANTIME 

BUY https://spyderproxy.com & https://wehost.gg/

Ad by @- expiring 09/11/2024