Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

SCAM REPORT AGAINST @angelic9 - Telegram AD service

by werwer123123 - 21 January, 2023 - 10:40 PM
This post is by a banned member (werwer123123) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 21 January, 2023 - 10:50 PM by werwer123123. Edited 2 times in total.)
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/angelic9

Sales Thread: https://cracked.io/Thread-Sellix-%E2%9D%...F%EF%B8%8F

Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 20$

Screenshots of Communication:
Edit whit link: https://imgur.com/a/rzToaSZ

Additional Information: 
So basically I paid for 1 week of ads, and I send him the text for the ads, he writes me back 1 day after (He is online almost all the time but he doesn't answer) and he tells me full of writing mistakes, to put the text in a public channel, that I didn't understand, after 2 days (online most of the time) so I asked for a refund, he 1 day after answer and tell me to put the message in a public channel.

I said I am not interested anymore because I am not receiving what I paid for and no support at all, he says he can only give me credit in his account shop, I say I am not interested and that I want a refund, he then proceeds to put the ads so I can't make a refund (because I already got the product) (What is the point in the public channel thing if he could have done it himself?)  monkayes

I continue to say that I don't want it, and he just says it's all my fault "because I didn't follow instructions" xD. And then he tells me I also just send payment 5 days after and wasted his time (2 days xD), something that not relates even a little, I wasted his time buying his product?. So basically a shitty service and person. I would like to get a refund and don't recommend to anyone this service. 

Edit: He is a multi accounter was well

Crypto address for a refund: Litecoin: MCW6M3CuPASXEbQDHDyx2Xpiv4RL2Hao3D
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @angelic9 (angelic9) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
[/url]
top ad by @briskybrisk [exp 14/07/24]

[Image: Banner.gif]
[/url]
mid ad [exp 15/07/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (Heaven) - Unhide
Heaven  
Galactic
Threads
3 Years of service
i fucking reported him already tf are mods doing fucking sleeping?
[Image: VNimEzP.gif%20Hproxy.com%20Resisdential%20Proxies]
Check it out Hproxy.com

Wanna advertise your Service for free?
↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓
t.me/heavensmarketplace

This post is by a banned member (seok) - Unhide
seok  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 21 January, 2023 - 10:56 PM by seok. Edited 1 time in total.)
i don't even know if this guy is a scammer but you're in the wrong too, why didn't you just post it in a public channel??? is that so hard for you xD? and he's just a seller trying to make some money so refunding you cause you're too lazy and dumb to understand that u need to post your advertisement in a public channel is kind of a valid reason for that  Ding dong
[font].[/font]
Threads
2 Years of service
(21 January, 2023 - 10:55 PM)seok Wrote: Show More
i don't even know if this guy is a scammer but you're in the wrong too, why didn't you just post it in a public channel??? is that so hard for you xD? and he's just a seller trying to make some money so refunding you cause you're too lazy and dumb to understand that u need to post your advertisement in a public channel is kind of a valid reason for that  Ding dong

Maybe because he wrote me full of mistakes, and I didn't understand what he was saying and took days to answer. And I don't asked for a refunded for that, if he explained me and don't take 5 days (online all the time) to answer, I would have done it. And it seems like the lazy one is he because when I asked for a refund he created the public channel thing himself, that was something just to free up his work xD
When you take this time to answer and costumer asks for refund since he got nothing and doesn't have interest anymore after this much time, you have to refund and everyone's happy, no need to be greedy for 20$.
Don't think your opinion matters just because he is your friend xD
This post is by a banned member (seok) - Unhide
seok  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
(21 January, 2023 - 11:06 PM)EsdrubalShop Wrote: Show More

Maybe because he wrote me full of mistakes, and I didn't understand what he was saying and took days to answer. And I don't asked for a refunded for that, if he explained me and don't take 5 days (online all the time) to answer, I would have done it. And it seems like the lazy one is he because when I asked for a refund he created the public channel thing himself, that was something just to free up his work xD
When you take this time to answer and costumer asks for refund since he got nothing and doesn't have interest anymore after this much time, you have to refund and everyone's happy, no need to be greedy for 20$.

funny of you to assume i know this guy but i have no clue who he is, in the the images that you posted everything is very clearly explained, yes he was taking days to explain but if you werent so retarded this couldve been dealt with since day one???? im just telling you straight up
[font].[/font]
Threads
2 Years of service
(21 January, 2023 - 11:39 PM)seok Wrote: Show More
(21 January, 2023 - 11:06 PM)EsdrubalShop Wrote: Show More

funny of you to assume i know this guy but i have no clue who he is, in the the images that you posted everything is very clearly explained, yes he was taking days to explain but if you werent so retarded this couldve been dealt with since day one???? im just telling you straight up

DancingClown
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
User has been banned. Sorry for your loss.
 [Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
Top spot ad by @briskybrisk [ EXP -5/18/2024]

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 6/4/2024

[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 7/12/2024