Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

SCAM REPORT AGAINST @detka | 50$

by HarbourDev - 27 July, 2023 - 09:53 PM
This post is by a banned member (Bigpapanik) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
(30 July, 2023 - 02:24 AM)HarbourDev Wrote: Show More
(29 July, 2023 - 11:15 PM)mafiarefunds Wrote: Show More
ah lol I thought I just lost money on this, anyway yeah this guy supposedly offered me a bot, he never got it to work, then I asked him for a refund and he was insulted so he sent me the file witch was useless to me, I asked him to refund but he said no refunds, anyways I already consider this amount lost lol. thought he had no forum presence.

You told me to host and hurried so much up, I sent you the file and told you can host yourself. That's no loss it just mean you were unable to host it. Correct me if I'm wrong!

Yup completely wrong, you ignored me for days at a time and I paid your “friend” for hosting, also instead of acting like a kid you could just do the job I paid you for and make it work for me but instead you were somehow insulted and provided me a subpar script, no hosting even though I paid your “friend”, and you resell the script you made for me to others. I don’t care about a refund tbh I already consider the money lost anyway but don’t twist the truth. We had an agreement that was not kept on your part without me accepting it. Anyways these were my 2 cents on the report, won’t post further as it’s between two others.

This post is by a banned member (detka) - Unhide
detka  
Royalty
Threads
6 Years of service
(30 July, 2023 - 11:06 AM)mafiarefunds Wrote: Show More
ah lol I thought I just lost money on this, anyway yeah this guy supposedly offered me a bot, he never got it to work, then I asked him for a refund and he was insulted so he sent me the file witch was useless to me, I asked him to refund but he said no refunds, anyways I already consider this amount lost lol. thought he had no forum presence.

You told me to host and hurried so much up, I sent you the file and told you can host yourself. That's no loss it just mean you were unable to host it. Correct me if I'm wrong!

Yup completely wrong, you ignored me for days at a time and I paid your “friend” for hosting, also instead of acting like a kid you could just do the job I paid you for and make it work for me but instead you were somehow insulted and provided me a subpar script, no hosting even though I paid your “friend”, and you resell the script you made for me to others. I don’t care about a refund tbh I already consider the money lost anyway but don’t twist the truth. We had an agreement that was not kept on your part without me accepting it. Anyways these were my 2 cents on the report, won’t post further as it’s between two others.

He gave us and 2 more refunders the same exact code, so him saying he was hurried is a lie as we all have the same source/bot.

I would consider this closed as it is obvious I didn't get what I paid for.
This post is by a banned member (HarbourDev) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 31 July, 2023 - 10:13 AM by HarbourDev.)

Mafia, am I correct that you never paid me to HOST the bot? I guess I just create bots and hosting is your own headache ? if you can't host you can't blame me ?

(30 July, 2023 - 10:23 PM)detka Wrote: Show More

He gave us and 2 more refunders the same exact code, so him saying he was hurried is a lie as we all have the same source/bot.

I would consider this closed as it is obvious I didn't get what I paid for.

Your bot didn't have auto-broadcast. Auto-Thread Bump, Auto-Promotion Features, I made it for someone else and upgraded it. I don't sell same source code to everyone lol.

Why the fuck are you ignoring the "I SPEND 20k$ ON THIS FORUM SHIT????"
This post is by a banned member (Ping) - Unhide
Ping  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
From what I understand, the initial payment was made for the original task of creating the tool. Later, a request was made to add a payment system to the tool, and you provided a quote for this additional feature. This was not a modification but a new feature, and the agreement was to pay upon completion.

However, it appears that you have not delivered this requested feature, and the other party has clearly communicated that they no longer need or want this addition. Given these circumstances, I'm struggling to see why you believe you're entitled to additional payment.

I am going to consider this dispute as resolved.
[DM to purchase Signature Ad Slots]

[Ping's PGP Key]
I am NOT affiliated with any "Ping" shops, or services being marketed over this forum.
Before conducting any form of business confirm my identity through onsite PM.