Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

SCAM REPORT AGAINST @hydroLMN

by ManPigBear - 22 October, 2022 - 12:50 AM
This post is by a banned member (ManPigBear) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/hydroLMN
Sales Thread: https://cracked.io/Thread-Supreme-%E2%AD...-%E2%AD%90
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 35$

Additional Information:

They have a checker for valorant this checker had a bug where it displayed banned accounts as valid hits , it would mark them as inactive accounts with last game play date as "Not recently played"
Last update they fixed but today had a lot of accounts with "Not recently played" so in my mind i thought the bug is back again
So i went to their discord in customers only chat and said if the bug is back again
One of his 5 yo admin told me to send account in his pm , i sent him and it ended up being working so accused me of misinformation and blocked my serial key
Which is not true if i wanted to spread false info i wouldn't have gone to their customers chat only channel also if i wanted to send misinformation why would i give him the account to check for him self i meant no harm his admin is just a cry baby

I want my refund
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @hydroLMN (hydroLMN) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: Banner.gif]
[/url]
top [exp 16/08 / 24] and mid ad [exp 24/08/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (hydroLMN) - Unhide
hydroLMN  
Godlike
Threads
5 Years of service
(22 October, 2022 - 12:50 AM)ManPigBear Wrote: Show More

We care about our customers, we are fixing everything and we listen to every suggestion, your suggestion caused us to mislead to the next update then we had to re-update it and it wasted our developer's important time which is why he blocked your license from accessing the checker.
By purchasing you accepted our terms of service, [Image: bb5f1849eb.png], anyways contact me in Discord DM, and I'll see what I can do hydroLMN#5582 or in Telegram @hydroLMN .

Sorry for wasting your time on opening this thread but just DM me and provide your license
[Image: QAnWfZO.gif]
-------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: UppgDws.gif]

[Image: Zaz5r6w.gif]
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 22 October, 2022 - 01:14 PM by ManPigBear. Edited 2 times in total.)
(22 October, 2022 - 10:23 AM)hydroLMN Wrote: Show More

We care about our customers, we are fixing everything and we listen to every suggestion, your suggestion caused us to mislead to the next update then we had to re-update it and it wasted our developer's important time which is why he blocked your license from accessing the checker.
By purchasing you accepted our terms of service, [Image: bb5f1849eb.png], anyways contact me in Discord DM, and I'll see what I can do hydroLMN#5582 or in Telegram @hydroLMN .

Sorry for wasting your time on opening this thread but just DM me and provide your license

https://cracked.io/misc.php?action=help&hid=10 
Read rule number 12 please 
making your own TOS is invalid

and sorry for wasting your time i forgot you guys are nasa it self i wasted so many resources of yours by asking simple question
You should get rid of that admin of yours , he is always 24/7 rude to everyone and 0 respect to customers

And what i did was not even a suggestion a simple thing i asked in customers chat only no one would able to see it but customers how that hurt you in any fucking way
If i wanted to mislead why would i have sent account for ur admin to test it ?
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@hydroLMN Provide his access back or if you do not want him as a customer refund him for the remaining time he has left on the key. Do so within 24 hours.
 [Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
Top spot ad by @briskybrisk [ EXP -5/18/2024]

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 6/4/2024

[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 7/12/2024
hydroLMN  
Godlike
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 23 October, 2022 - 09:41 AM by hydroLMN. Edited 1 time in total.)
(22 October, 2022 - 01:12 PM)ManPigBear Wrote: Show More

Read rule number 12, please 

and sorry for wasting your time i forgot you guys are nasa it self i wasted so many resources of yours by asking simple question
You should get rid of that admin of yours , he is always 24/7 rude to everyone and 0 respect to customers

And what i did was not even a suggestion a simple thing i asked in customers chat only no one would able to see it but customers how that hurt you in any fucking way
Purchase date - 10/09/22
Revoke date - 10/22/22
Used days - 13 Days out of 30 Days ( 22 - 9 )
The price you bought was $35 for 30 days
35 / 30 = $1.16 per day so multiple it by 13 used days is 15.08, means 35-15.08 = $19.92 Refund
I don't break my developer rules I won't give you back your license you just opened a case without contacting me and I told you I'll send you the license but I'll send you a refund you didn't provide your LTC address
I dont accept a full refund since you used the checker.

Threads
1 Year of service
(23 October, 2022 - 09:38 AM)hydroLMN Wrote: Show More
(22 October, 2022 - 01:12 PM)ManPigBear Wrote: Show More

Read rule number 12, please 

Purchase date - 10/09/22
Revoke date - 10/22/22
Used days - 13 Days out of 30 Days ( 22 - 9 )
The price you bought was $35 for 30 days
35 / 30 = $1.16 per day so multiple it by 13 used days is 15.08, means 35-15.08 = $19.92 Refund
I don't break my developer rules I won't give you back your license you just opened a case without contacting me and I told you I'll send you the license but I'll send you a refund you didn't provide your LTC address
I dont accept a full refund since you used the checker.

An other lie , i did contact you but u refused you only said i will talk to him + im not planning to use your goffy ah checker anytime soon
Refund address (LTC) : MN6B5wDALwwM346HMFSdbF7RTPBMuabq2W
hydroLMN  
Godlike
Threads
5 Years of service
https://litecoin.atomicwallet.io/tx/e4d3...eaef3c7d32