Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

SCAM REPORT AGAINST @t_carantino

by DeinAbi - 21 July, 2024 - 06:54 PM
This post is by a banned member (t_carantino) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Ping) - Unhide
Ping  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
@t_caratino

Could you provide some clarifications for me?

• You stated the video was proof the account was valid before handover. Was this video taken before or after sending the credentials on July 20th at 22:18?
  • The video timestamp is July 21st at 23:16, which is after the delivery. Can you explain this discrepancy?
  • The buyer reported the issue within 4 minutes. Why was there no immediate response or video proof provided then?
[DM to purchase Signature Ad Slots]

[Ping's PGP Key]
I am NOT affiliated with any "Ping" shops, or services being marketed over this forum.
Before conducting any form of business confirm my identity through onsite PM.
This post is by a banned member (t_carantino) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (DeinAbi) - Unhide
DeinAbi  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
As I mentioned earlier, a video from me would make no sense at all. You didn't send the data in a Privnote, so I could have logged in and changed the password before recording the video. Then I could record a video showing that the password is incorrect. Would that be considered video proof?

Additionally, you accused me of changing the password within the 4 minutes, which is why the login might be incorrect. However, at the same time, you claim that you were able to log in successfully after seeing the report against you. You are contradicting yourself in your statements. 

Furthermore, you say "video proof that the account was valid before handover" and show a video that was allegedly recorded after you saw the report.

There isn't much more to say; you contradict yourself with every statement
Ping  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
The seller, @t_carantino, is required to provide a full refund to the buyer within the next 24 hours.
The evidence provided by the seller is unreliable due to the possibility of initial manipulation of login credentials.

Detailed Explanation:
  1. The seller provides the buyer with an account, for example:
    • Username: xx4949494
    • Password: banana
  2. However, the real password is actually banana1.
  3. When the buyer tries to log in using the provided details, it fails, and they report the issue to the seller.
  4. The seller remains silent or unresponsive.
  5. After 24 hours, the seller records a video logging into the account using the original details (banana) that did not work for the buyer initially.
  6. This video, recorded after changing the password back to the original, does not prove that the provided password (banana) was correct at the time of the initial delivery.

Preventive Measures for Future Transactions:
  1. Always request the buyer to start recording the process before delivery if there is a possibility the account is not working.
    • This should include the delivery process and the first login attempt.
  2. The seller should also record the login process before delivering the account, and then, while still recording, ask the buyer in chat to start their recording.
  3. Once the buyer confirms they are recording, the seller should deliver the same account credentials they logged into.

These measures will help ensure both the seller and the buyers are protected in future transactions.

[Ping's PGP Key]
I am NOT affiliated with any "Ping" shops, or services being marketed over this forum.
Ping  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
User has been banned. Sorry for your loss.

[Ping's PGP Key]