Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

SCAM REPORT @DESIGNS 39$ SIGNATURE DESIGN

by royal3 - 03 November, 2023 - 09:26 PM
This post is by a banned member (royal3) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @DESIGNS (DESIGNS) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
[/url]
top ad by @briskybrisk [exp 14/07/24]

[Image: Banner.gif]
[/url]
mid ad [exp 15/07/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (DESIGNS) - Unhide
DESIGNS  
Infinity
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 03 November, 2023 - 10:03 PM by DESIGNS.)
Hey there. I'll upload our chat, for full transparency from my side: https://imgur.com/tuf3Dxd

Anyway, I feel very sorry you are not satisfied with your banner. We at www.specto.cc strive to make the best designs possible for our clients. We always want our clients to be happy with their product. In this case it sadly didn't work out, but in our opinion this is not our fault and I have told you that before in our TG chat. But here is an explanation for the staff:

First and foremost, I apologize for any delay in the completion of the project. While we aim to deliver within 24 hours, unforeseen circumstances can sometimes lead to slight delays, and I appreciate your patience in this matter. We have had exporting issues with Adobe After Effects and Adobe Media Encoder. However the expected delivery time is <24 hours, and we managed to deliver it to you in 19 hours excluding the revisions you requested afterwards, so I don't really know what your point is.

I want to clarify a few points regarding your animated banner:

1. You provided me with the necessary specifications, including color preferences, text, and the size of the banner. I followed your initial instructions. (the most important thing here is the size of the banner of course. 320px x 80px is what you sent me.)

2. Then I made the design and sent it to you. Initially you were not happy, so I asked what you want me to change: https://imgur.com/84WNksI
I changed the background and added text like you requested. Then you told me you are happy with the banner: https://imgur.com/1yZ6PUg

3. Banner Size: The size you originally sent me was the size used in your screenshot. While I understand your concern about the banner's size, it's essential to clarify that the size in your screenshot was automatically resized by Telegram (I suspect). The size you provided for the project was the same size I worked with throughout the design process. I could not have knows AT ALL that the size you sent me, actually WASNT the size you wanted me to use. HOW could I have known that? I even asked you, "Should I use these dimensions?" to which you replied "ye": https://imgur.com/9jCppUb

4. Refunds and Revisions: Our Terms of Service clearly state that we do not offer refunds, and revisions are limited to reasonable adjustments, such as color and shape changes, during the design process. Changing the size of the banner to an entirely different specification goes beyond the scope of reasonable revisions. It is insane that you are asking me to do the same exact work again for free.  This ToS has been the same for over 1 year. Terms of Service: https://imgur.com/1cLPECt 

I value the work I provide and strive to offer high-quality design services to all of my clients. To ensure that you receive a banner that meets your size requirements, it will require me to start over, which is a significant task. For this reason, I cannot offer this service for free.

I'm here to work out a reasonable solution, but a scam report obviously isnt the right solution to a problem that is not even my fault.

- Niffo from www.specto.cc

(03 November, 2023 - 09:40 PM)Kinder Wrote: Show More
i stand with designs on this and i will get a warning for talking here

because when you make a design with the dimensions you are using it's not as simple as changing the size you have to resize everything change every aspect of the design

and that does take a very long time you are pretty much spending the amount of time you did on the first design

i agree you 100% have to pay for another design to be resized full price as it takes just as long staff

please keep this on to bring aspect to this

Exactly this! If it would've been a static design in a vector based program like Adobe Illustrator I would have had no problem with the request to change the size of the delivered product. Because I can simply scale it up without losing quality. In animated work you are working with a lot of keyframes, which would require me to spend almost the same exact time I spent before to re-make the banner in the size the customer wants. If it wouldve been my fault, I obviously wouldve taken the L and resized every element in the animation manually, but this is the fault of the client.

the funny thing is he is using the banner I made in his signature, even though he doesn't like it  [Image: who.png]
[Image: final.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@DESIGNS Please provide OP an upsized version of his gif within 24hrs. Requesting users to pay the same price again just to get their gfx resized doesn't make any sense. Your TOS can be ignored by staff as per cio rules.
[Image: x3ZZJg3.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @Credential - Until 26.07

[Image: vUjneFC.gif]
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by @EPLUG - Until 25.08

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE THIS AD SPOT
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.
This post is by a banned member (royal3) - Unhide
DESIGNS  
Infinity
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 05 November, 2023 - 06:31 PM by DESIGNS.)
Here is the upsized version like @Darkness requested. It is now 1200x300pixels like @royal3 wants.

download here: https://imgur.com/zcc3Ycz

I am done here now. Thank you.

https://imgur.com/tbAiBrs

I see it worked. great. @Darkness pls close
DESIGNS  
Infinity
Threads
1 Year of service
it is a gif. you need to put .gif at the end of the link on imgur.
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
Solved. Closed
[Image: x3ZZJg3.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @Credential - Until 26.07

[Image: vUjneFC.gif]
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by @EPLUG - Until 25.08

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE THIS AD SPOT
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.