Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

SCAM REPORT @Morjen

by Wooloo - 27 May, 2022 - 04:02 PM
This post is by a banned member (Wooloo) - Unhide
Wooloo  
Infinity
Threads
3 Years of service
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/Morjen
[If Applicable] Sales Thread: I cant find it , check his signature
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 50$
Screenshots of Communication: He deleted the telegram chat
Additional Information: He sold me 1k logs yahoo that are supposed to be "valid". None of them are valid or even invalid (2fa) which means its not a mail access combo. I asked him to show me proof that its a mail access combo and he hasnt. If he can provide that proof (that these are valid logs) I am going to apologise to him and send him a small tip as an apology for the inconveniences. If any yahoo expert sees this thread I can send you the 1k he sent me to check the validility too maybe something is wrong from my end ( I highly doubt that ).
[If Applicable] Crypto address for a refund: bc1qfhvyfzc35pzqy78gr69pek8lmsl4kd4cpm7ggf
ONLY TELEGRAM IS @WoolooSupport

One week they love me, next they hate me. I got paid both
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @Morjen (Morjen) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: Banner.gif]
top [exp 16/010 /24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (WorldWarrior) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
May I know when did u buy thoes logs I mean the date cuz yahoo recently had a patch update where they locked all accs found in leaked databases so from around 21 May All yahoo valids where locked (I had 9k valids and now they are 12 valids after patch)

If u bought before 20-21 then he didn't scammed u but if u bought after 21 then he probably scammed u

No offense to anyone Pepelove
Need custom configs/checkers made?

Telegram:
https://t.me/sup1s2d

Channel:
https://t.me/pixarscloud

Over 300+ Vouches on channel & 2 Yrs+ in service with multiple satisfied customers!
This post is by a banned member (Maddy625) - Unhide
Wooloo  
Infinity
Threads
3 Years of service
(27 May, 2022 - 04:06 PM)WorldWarrior Wrote: Show More
May I know when did u buy thoes logs I mean the date cuz yahoo recently had a patch update where they locked all accs found in leaked databases so from around 21 May All yahoo valids where locked (I had 9k valids and now they are 12 valids after patch)

If u bought before 20-21 then he didn't scammed u but if u bought after 21 then he probably scammed u

No offense to anyone Pepelove

I bought them today, he continuesly said they are valid. These 1k lines are not valid nor invalid (2fa). They are just random lines

This post is by a banned member (Morjen) - Unhide
Wooloo  
Infinity
Threads
3 Years of service
(27 May, 2022 - 04:20 PM)Morjen Wrote: Show More
comeing to me for buying valid yahoo 
i said him we have 2 method 
1 i give you Hits valid mail access 100% price to 100$
and i have ( Yahoo Combolist Just no in one hand i sell it price 50$ )
he accept for last price 
i send him order with proof how hits from order
he said me i don't lock valid !
i said him check your config if worked , he said me i well try found config 
after that i type him i replace your order if you don't get hits ( just first you accept buy Yahoo Combolist ) Not hits all .
And i send him proof how much valid in combolist yahoo ..
just he said bad for me and i delete chat , after that i saying him don't worry i replace it soon if you don't get valid 
he said me i open report , i said him open report .
Proof Order Check just 200 from 1k 
Link : 

You are a disguisting liar. The 100$ thing was never EVER mentioned. I dmed you asking if you got valid yahoos you said YES and price was 70$ I asked you for a friendly first time only price at 50$ and we closed the deal.
I continue to support that you are full of bs and if any yahoo expert sees this thread I can send you the whole 1k to check for valids. The 200 on the screenshot are not valid, I MANUALLY checked on yahoo.com 20-30 lines and all were trash (non registered/wrong password).
I am not a person interested into opening scam reports for 50$ , thats actually the first ever scam report I ever open. I just don't like scumbags like you, please explain also why you deleted the telegram chat TWICE.

This post is by a banned member (Morjen) - Unhide