Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

SCAM REPORT: @Sibrille

by BeastX - 06 June, 2024 - 02:01 PM
This post is by a banned member (Sibrille) - Unhide
Sibrille  
Infinity
Threads
1 Year of service
I didnt said we have a receipt of youre order but okay. I simply said we have finished the order since youre not on any list with usernames that are in processing... I ask you since days for a proof of youre payment. everyone can come and say yes i have paid and didnt got my product without proof to grab some free loads or money.
This post is by a banned member (BeastX) - Unhide
BeastX  
Infinity
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 12 June, 2024 - 08:18 PM by BeastX. Edited 1 time in total.)
(12 June, 2024 - 08:03 PM)Sibrille Wrote: Show More
I didnt said we have a receipt of youre order but okay. I simply said we have finished the order since youre not on any list with usernames that are in processing... I ask you since days for a proof of youre payment. everyone can come and say yes i have paid and didnt got my product without proof to grab some free loads or money.

Dude, please go watch the video again. The proof is right there. After I paid you, you confirmed the payment yourself and acknowledged receipt. I'm not self-confirming the payment. It was confirmed by YOU. And then you just kept delaying your service.

Let's refer back to our conversation from september. You initially implied you would start once you got home, but then after few hours you suddenly made excuses, saying you changed servers yesterday and now I would have to wait since there are orders in the queue. Why the sudden change? You mentioned nothing about the waiting list prior
Sibrille  
Infinity
Threads
1 Year of service
That's right. And the deliver got startet later. But you're Videos is obviously old and outdated where we startet . Again don't waste our time. Why should anyone trust a guy that comes 10 years later for a allegedly an incomplete delivery? You're account have just 3 likes. It most looks like a spammy account to leech.
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@Sibrille You've clearly never delivered according to the chat logs provided. You have 24hrs to either provide proof that the OPs order was actually delivered or refund him within that time frame
[Image: x3ZZJg3.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @Credential - Until 26.07

[Image: vUjneFC.gif]
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by @EPLUG - Until 25.08

[Image: wstC0oL.gif]
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @inShadeGang

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.
Sibrille  
Infinity
Threads
1 Year of service
Since i dont have the logs anymore send ltc adress
BeastX  
Infinity
Threads
2 Years of service
(13 June, 2024 - 09:07 AM)Sibrille Wrote: Show More
That's right. And the deliver got startet later. But you're Videos is obviously old and outdated where we startet . Again don't waste our time. Why should anyone trust a guy that comes 10 years later for a allegedly an incomplete delivery? You're account have just 3 likes. It most looks like a spammy account to leech.

The video is not old at all, it was recorded recently and you can check the date at the bottom right to see for yourself. The chat itself is 8 months old at the time of the recording, but that's clearly your fault since you weren't being responsive. it was also you who asked me to stop messaging you. If you're going to bring up my account being looking like "a spammy account" then I might as well also bring up the fact that there was another scam report made against you by someone else who was having the same problem dealing with you.

Anyways, here's my LTC address:
MBPakoPtnq9UxtnLh4F3puqG7bjkuhVYJY
Sibrille  
Infinity
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 13 June, 2024 - 08:05 PM by Sibrille.)
kek [Image: Screenshot_2024-06-13-19-47-33-185_com.b...6ef6b9db2&]

kek
BeastX  
Infinity
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 13 June, 2024 - 08:46 PM by BeastX.)
(13 June, 2024 - 08:04 PM)Sibrille Wrote: Show More
kek [Image: Screenshot_2024-06-13-19-47-33-185_com.b...6ef6b9db2&]

kek

Can't even view the screenshot

@Darkness I got my refund