Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

SCAM REPORT @Sirhugs

by Bitcoin - 16 July, 2022 - 03:26 PM
This post is by a banned member (Bitcoin) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @SirHugs (SirHugs) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: Banner.gif]
top [exp 16/010 /24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (BjornIronSide) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
same over here . hes charging 45 $ whole dollars for just a script which just spams a message in discord servers after a certain period of time. after i bought the method the script didnt worked at first and i wasnt having an alt to run it so he gave me an alt account to run the script on. i asked him to give me refund cuz its just ewhoring nothing else new except a script. then he accused me of removing phone number from his discord account which is something i never did ( and why would i remove his phone number from an alt ? ) he denied to refund me just saying i cant refund its breaking our TOS ( Kappa ) i didnt bought from his sellix i bought from him directly which he didnt stated that . 
note : dont give me a warning for replying a deal dispute i am just telling you another case happened to me nothing else  thanks gay frandz sadnigga2 .
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@Bitcoin PM me the ebook for review please. @BjornIronSide make your own scam report.
[Image: uWztodn.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @SonicRefs - Until 03.11
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE THIS AD SPOT
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by YOU
[Image: PUm4fxA.gif]
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @Multilogin - Until 26.10

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.
This post is by a banned member (SirHugs) - Unhide
SirHugs  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 17 July, 2022 - 05:28 AM by SirHugs.)
(16 July, 2022 - 03:26 PM)Bitcoin Wrote: Show More
Scammers Profile Link:Cracked.io - Profile of SirHugs
Sales Thread:❤️ SIRHUGS AUTO E-WHORING GUIDE ⭐ #1 VOUCHED AND EARNING EBOOK! ⚡ EARN OR REFUND ❤️ (cracked.io)
Amount or Item(s) Scammed:$45
Screenshots of Communication:https://imgur.com/99lyWDF
Additional Information:I bought the ebook because he said $10k/month in thread (he edited so you guys cant see it anymore)
i even cant make $1 per day, i asked for refund, he told me to try it again by join more server
i tried again and the result still same
i asked for refund again and he said it was against his tos, he didnt give me his tos when i buy, he said it was hidden on his sellix (wtf hidden tos haha)  kek
he is just trying not to refund me
His ebook is trash, its basic method, the ebook was about joining 18+ server with ask4dm discord server, asking people to dm then tell them to buy your ewhore, its super basic, even without his trash ebook everyone can do it.
In his thread he say about traffic bot so i thought the ebook was about selling ewhore on internet or some websites but it isnt, its just a auto message bot coded with python, everyone know python can code it in some minutes.
Crypto address for a refund:bc1qvxe4gfawccwx0llgqdxtj82rz7yuduhk8xgz72

Are you fuckin kidding me you opened a scam report, you showed no proof you actually tried it only some dms from one person and legit one message from one server and you didnt even join any other server which the method says, This really pisses me off I tried really hard on that method and I have over 20+ vouches and I make people 200$+ a day.. You legit never tried it even and I heard you were allowed a hidden tos, you never even tried it. And not everyone can code an automated ewhore bot in minutes, stop fuckin lying ffs show the whole chat and youll see you admitted to not even trying it.. Legit fuckin try it and youll make money

(16 July, 2022 - 03:32 PM)BjornIronSide Wrote: Show More
same over here . hes charging 45 $ whole dollars for just a script which just spams a message in discord servers after a certain period of time. after i bought the method the script didnt worked at first and i wasnt having an alt to run it so he gave me an alt account to run the script on. i asked him to give me refund cuz its just ewhoring nothing else new except a script. then he accused me of removing phone number from his discord account which is something i never did ( and why would i remove his phone number from an alt ? ) he denied to refund me just saying i cant refund its breaking our TOS ( Kappa ) i didnt bought from his sellix i bought from him directly which he didnt stated that . 
note : dont give me a warning for replying a deal dispute i am just telling you another case happened to me nothing else  thanks gay frandz sadnigga2 .

We've settled this I thought, that you never tried it, and thats against my tos I didnt know hidden tos's weren't allowed, and you were legit the person who warned me about people asking for a refund. Please check my discord and vouches they work, you should see other peoples methods its legit just about advertising, this atleast comes with the method

Sales Thread:❤️ SIRHUGS AUTO E-WHORING GUIDE ⭐ #1 VOUCHED AND EARNING EBOOK! ⚡ EARN OR REFUND ❤️ (cracked.io)
Additional Information:I bought the ebook because he said $10k/month in thread (he edited so you guys cant see it anymore)
i even cant make $1 per day, i asked for refund, he told me to try it again by join more server
i asked for refund again and he said it was against his tos, he didnt give me his tos when i buy, he said it was hidden on his sellix (wtf hidden tos haha)  kek
His ebook is trash, its basic method, the ebook was about joining 18+ server with ask4dm discord server, asking people to dm then tell them to buy your ewhore, its super basic, even without his trash ebook everyone can do it.
In his thread he say about traffic bot so i thought the ebook was about selling ewhore on internet or some websites but it isnt, its just a auto message bot coded with python, everyone know python can code it in some minutes.

Want me to show the whole screenshots of us, you NEVER TRIED IT.. WTF BRO TRY IT AND YOULL MAKE MONEY YOU CANT JUST FINESS PEOPLE OUT OF METHODS LIKE THIS YOU WONT EVEN SEND YOUR FUCKIN TOKEN FOR PROOF..

Just answer this, ill let mods see whos in the right and if they think you.. ill refund you like 50% for not even trying it, even though I know it works ect

(16 July, 2022 - 08:30 PM)Darkness Wrote: Show More
@Bitcoin PM me the ebook for review please. @BjornIronSide make your own scam report.

Youll see the ebook is high quality and check out my vouches too, and the new program is in my discord if youd like to try it it rotates messages ect SirHugs#2142

I CANT WITH THIS THIS OTHER GUY DMED ME AND I FUCKIN REFUNDED A FUCKIN RANDOM AND THIS GUY IS NOW BEING A PRICK AND WONT EVEN FUCKIN TRY IT TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THAT ONE THING PLUS ITS AGAINST MY FUCKING TOS

IM so mad rn, I got so many vouches Im not a fuckin scammer... https://snipboard.io/jy8cW1.jpg

Like what I also refunded a random.. unless this is just a big finesse which I kinda doubt but still fuckkkkk I have no clue help pls
https://snipboard.io/7GZIS3.jpg
https://snipboard.io/7srW8t.jpg

ALSO CHECK LOGS OF MY THREAD I NEVER ADVERTISED 10K A MONTH, WHILE ITS STILL 100% POSSIBLE IF YOU LOOK AT THE VOUCHES BUT NO YOU DONT EVEN FUCKIN TRY IT
This post is by a banned member (SirHugs) - Unhide
SirHugs  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 17 July, 2022 - 05:33 AM by SirHugs.)

+ ALL THIS FUCKING GUY SAID AFTER I ASKED WHY HE DIDNT TRY IT IS "HAHA"

THIS FUCKIN CUNT BRO, HOW CAN SOMEONE BE SUCH A CUNT I HAVE GOOD VOUCHES AND REVIEWS BUT ONLY THIS ONE FUCKIN GUY https://snipboard.io/o0dA6L.jpg

(17 July, 2022 - 05:31 AM)Bitcoin Wrote: Show More
(16 July, 2022 - 10:25 PM)SirHugs Wrote: Show More

Are you fuckin kidding me you opened a scam report, you showed no proof you actually tried it only some dms from one person and legit one message from one server and you didnt even join any other server which the method says, This really pisses me off I tried really hard on that method and I have over 20+ vouches and I make people 200$+ a day.. You legit never tried it even and I heard you were allowed a hidden tos, you never even tried it. And not everyone can code an automated ewhore bot in minutes, stop fuckin lying ffs show the whole chat and youll see you admitted to not even trying it.. Legit fuckin try it and youll make money

(16 July, 2022 - 03:32 PM)BjornIronSide Wrote: Show More

We've settled this I thought, that you never tried it, and thats against my tos I didnt know hidden tos's weren't allowed, and you were legit the person who warned me about people asking for a refund. Please check my discord and vouches they work, you should see other peoples methods its legit just about advertising, this atleast comes with the method

Want me to show the whole screenshots of us, you NEVER TRIED IT.. WTF BRO TRY IT AND YOULL MAKE MONEY YOU CANT JUST FINESS PEOPLE OUT OF METHODS LIKE THIS YOU WONT EVEN SEND YOUR FUCKIN TOKEN FOR PROOF..

Just answer this, ill let mods see whos in the right and if they think you.. ill refund you like 50% for not even trying it, even though I know it works ect

(16 July, 2022 - 08:30 PM)Darkness Wrote: Show More

Youll see the ebook is high quality and check out my vouches too, and the new program is in my discord if youd like to try it it rotates messages ect SirHugs#2142

I CANT WITH THIS THIS OTHER GUY DMED ME AND I FUCKIN REFUNDED A FUCKIN RANDOM AND THIS GUY IS NOW BEING A PRICK AND WONT EVEN FUCKIN TRY IT TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THAT ONE THING PLUS ITS AGAINST MY FUCKING TOS

IM so mad rn, I got so many vouches Im not a fuckin scammer... https://snipboard.io/jy8cW1.jpg

Like what I also refunded a random.. unless this is just a big finesse which I kinda doubt but still fuckkkkk I have no clue help pls
https://snipboard.io/7GZIS3.jpg
https://snipboard.io/7srW8t.jpg

ALSO CHECK LOGS OF MY THREAD I NEVER ADVERTISED 10K A MONTH, WHILE ITS STILL 100% POSSIBLE IF YOU LOOK AT THE VOUCHES BUT NO YOU DONT EVEN FUCKIN TRY IT

YOU EDITED YOUR THREAD TITLE, AND WHEN U DIDNT GET A THREAD DESIGN, U SAID $10K/MONTH
YOU REFUNDED RANDOM UN-CONFIRMED PEOLE, IT ISNT MY PROBLEM, WHEN I GET REFUND THIS SCAM REPORT WILL BE SOLVED

THEY'LL SEE IN LOGS I NEVER FUCKING SAID THAT, AND WHY ARE YOU SUCH A PRICK TRY THE FUCKING METHOD INSTEAD OF BEGGING FOR A REFUND BY PLACING A SCAM REPORT ON ME. I HAVE VERY GOOD FUCKING VOUCHES AND NO ONE ELSE FUCKIN COMPLAINS BUT YOU, YOUR JUST A THEIF ON HERE..