Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

SCAM: https://eaglestore.bz/ / EagleStore - Scam-Story & Forensic Analysis - kiss you

by zotix123 - 03 January, 2024 - 09:47 AM
This post is by a banned member (zotix123) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @fl0xy (fl0xy) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
[/url]
top ad by @briskybrisk [exp 14/07/24]

[Image: Banner.gif]
[/url]
mid ad [exp 15/07/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (fl0xy) - Unhide
fl0xy  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 03 January, 2024 - 12:14 PM by fl0xy.)
Wtf?

Each "argument" is god damn fake. Even thing about documents, its real documents and your mega expert friend is fake story. We use fake documents only when we need to make custom name. You order was Wise + Binance. Account was verifier with real people. Binance ask for real tike KYC. Which means you need to shake your head and do other shit, so we can't verify it with not real docs. [Image: kek.png]
[Image: rpevqKz.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@zotix123 Please PM me & @Liars with the screenshots of communication as well as any further proof you might have. Do so within 24hrs
[Image: x3ZZJg3.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @Credential - Until 26.07

[Image: vUjneFC.gif]
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by @EPLUG - Until 25.08

[Image: wstC0oL.gif]
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @inShadeGang

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.
This post is by a banned member (fl0xy) - Unhide
fl0xy  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 06 January, 2024 - 12:02 AM by fl0xy. Edited 2 times in total.)
I would like to describe the situation from the outside, I don’t have the conversation since my telegram support account was deleted, but @zotix123 should have kept the conversation. I issued a Wise + Binance account with the same name, I gave access to mail and a rented phone number, and issued Cookies. The person began to be indignant because this is not “Full access”. If you have access to your number and email, then this is full access. Any Open-Ups seller knows this. The second, person was told that the owner’s document was fake. Allegedly, his friend immediately identified this. We use fake documents only for the CUSTOM NAME service. I can’t find the document now, but the buyer should have kept it. If we just go and download the "Regula" application. This company checks money and documents for fakes. Just take a photo of the ID using it and he will say that the document is genuine. I also want to clarify that to verify Binance we use real people and the document is real!

Update: I found docs. Mods if you need them please tell me i will send them in PM!
[Image: rpevqKz.gif]