Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

SCAM report against @1Habibi

by Jazznoor69 - 02 June, 2024 - 06:54 PM
This post is by a banned member (Jazznoor69) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
(02 June, 2024 - 08:21 PM)1Habibi Wrote: Show More
now you are asking for a refund ? first of all thats not allowed
second of all the accounts were working when i gave the log i never gave you any warranty if they get changed or maybe you sold them or did stuff or anything with them
and as i said before i will replace just open a ticket on my server.
replacement is only what you r  getting

(02 June, 2024 - 07:12 PM)1Habibi Wrote: Show More
hey there i think this is your first time buying a valorant log
nfas are not like fas accounts
passwords can be changed/played on anytime there is no warranty on nfas
most of the accs of log works so i dont see the part of us scamming you
nfas accounts password can be chaned/turned to 2fa/banned anytime which is obviously known.
anyway even though its none of our faults and i gave the product you bought
you can open a ticket in our server and i will try to give you a replacement which is not neccesarry just me being kind lol.
and i still cant see any actuall proof of me scamming you.
you bought a products you received one.

First of all I don’t know what is up with you saying “You bought I delivered”. Me buying something from you doesn’t end up there. It’s well within reasonable boundaries for me to check the accounts if they are working on not after purchasing. If they don’t work as I was told before buying, you’re scamming me. And I don’t know what’s up with “refunds not allowed”. You didn’t provide me with my product, refund me instead.
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@Jazznoor69 Since you've bought cracked/nfa accounts, it's normal that the account details get changed within time by the actual owners. Since there's no way to confirm whether it was done by the actual owners of the accounts, you or the seller it doesn't make sense to issue a refund. However the user can replace for the non working accounts you've received.
[Image: x3ZZJg3.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @Credential - Until 26.07
[Image: vUjneFC.gif]
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by @EPLUG - Until 25.08
[Image: wstC0oL.gif]
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @inShadeShop- Until 7.08

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.
This post is by a banned member (1Habibi) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
(03 June, 2024 - 10:29 PM)Darkness Wrote: Show More
@Jazznoor69 Since you've bought cracked/nfa accounts, it's normal that the account details get changed within time by the actual owners. Since there's no way to confirm whether it was done by the actual owners of the accounts, you or the seller it doesn't make sense to issue a refund. However the user can replace for the non working accounts you've received.

Since they’re non fa accounts it’s evident that the password can only be changed by the owner, since riot does not allow you to change passwords without email access. I’d like to reiterate on the fact that only the high skinned accounts were not working and the trash ones are the ones which work, which was tested and reported by me within 10-15 minutes of me purchasing the goods from him, implying I received a bad product than what was advertised to me.

I’d like to request a re examination of this please.
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@1Habibi Please either replace or refund OP for the non working accounts. Do so within 24hrs.
[Image: x3ZZJg3.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @Credential - Until 26.07
[Image: vUjneFC.gif]
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by @EPLUG - Until 25.08
[Image: wstC0oL.gif]
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @inShadeShop- Until 7.08

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.
Threads
1 Year of service
It is pertinent to mention that the seller banned me from his discord after I reported the issue to him. I also want to reinstate on the fact that he instead accused ME of locking the accounts, without acknowledging the fact that the passwords were wrong, and only those of the high value accounts, which comprise of most of the value that they were sold for. The 10 minutes I mentioned, it was all checking accounts one after another, so it’s very likely that none of those accounts were working from the start.

The seller also has a valorant combo service so it is not unreasonable to think that he changed the logs to instead resell them as combos instead of logs.