Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

SCAMMED FOR 13 EURO FOR PRIME ACCOUNTS

by harti14 - 23 February, 2024 - 10:10 AM
This post is by a banned member (harti14) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @MUIBIEN (MUIBIEN) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
[/url]
top ad by @briskybrisk [exp 14/07/24]

[Image: Banner.gif]
[/url]
mid ad [exp 15/07/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (MUIBIEN) - Unhide
MUIBIEN  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 23 February, 2024 - 12:10 PM by MUIBIEN. Edited 1 time in total.)
ive never sold prime accounts also that is not my telegram account [Image: keek.gif]

so, i have my group for listing businesses for sale https://t.me/sellabizz there is my REAL telegram linked to where to dm me, so he messaged me and told me he has a business to sell, but before he even tells me what business it even was he wanted me to write him a message on c.io to confirm its me (which i found weird just to tell me what his business is about but i didnt think much of it), after that he didnt answer anymore and deleted the chat. as it seems he made another telegram account using my name on c.io the same time he was messaging me on my real telegram. and wrote himself by using my name to make it seem like i am scamming him to take my money. this is just fucking retarded.
MUIBIEN  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
also it clearly says on your profile you have no telegram and neither is it anywhere linked

https://ibb.co/4Jdxxbj
MUIBIEN  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 23 February, 2024 - 01:00 PM by MUIBIEN. Edited 1 time in total.)
(23 February, 2024 - 12:38 PM)harti14 Wrote: Show More
(23 February, 2024 - 12:37 PM)MUIBIEN Wrote: Show More
also it clearly says on your profile you have no telegram and neither is it anywhere linked

https://ibb.co/4Jdxxbj

Is linked in all my posts lol

well you messaged me first how would i know if i didnt even look for it

in that screenshots you are talking about sending some rest of money, although you have sent exactly 12,3€ which a. is nearly the exact money for 40 accounts and not half for 20 like you were talking about in the screenshot. you didnt even resend any money also that money was sent at 22:05, that is 1 1/2 hours before the 'imposter' (your second account) has even sent their address. how is that possible?

i have verified all this with your address on the screenshots you sent

blockchair.com/litecoin/address/LaEyQHcsbyDVjqYFbPjs485xKeQSRKNkDi