Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

SCAMMER ALERT HTTPS://CRACKED.TO/SMILEAGAIN85

by mlcoolmike14 - 28 July, 2020 - 10:33 PM
This post is by a banned member (mlcoolmike14) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
Proof: https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%..._fzt2mPahw

He’s pretending to act like that’s not his profile when he pacifically told me what I DM to him.

Then proceeds to write me after blocking me on discord On cracked.to talking about I don’t want the mail access anymore this guy is bullshit. Don’t do business with him he will scam you.

His discord: Wiseman#7813
This post is by a banned member (smileagain85) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(28 July, 2020 - 10:38 PM)smileagain85 Wrote: Show More
Can You proof it was me ? and besides an Unknown person added me and chatted with me claiming to buy mailaccess and told me he will send me message so ill tell him what he wrote to me and fine i confirmed and did that and after he claimed i should write his discord as well and also I did that and later he blocked me on discord so i thought u were the one and later i sent him message that he is not serious but why did he block me on discord and later im seeing this thread without u PM verifying first so u know who are u talking to ..why u never asked hi to send u PM message so u verify and also You never dealt with me nor pay me so please i dont know you!

stop bullshitting and just go away dude your sad scamming people bc you have no life
This post is by a banned member (Syndicate) - Unhide
Syndicate  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(28 July, 2020 - 10:44 PM)smileagain85 Wrote: Show More
stop using HASH words here...Just proof to everyone i scammed you ? by me DM u to verify...please do that !

looks like you answered the scam report even without him tagging you? 

How did you even know that there will be a scam report opened against you? 

The Dms you're talking about from a discord user who blocked you. Lets see it. 

I like to be proven wrong.
[Image: Netflix_Signature.gif] 
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@smileagain85 No one would impersonate such a member like you. Refund him within 24hrs
[Image: NoXfDZ2.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @j1n - Until 25.09
[Image: uWztodn.gif]
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by @SonicRefs - Until 28.09
[Image: Raw-Proxy-Signature-design.gif]
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @RAWProxy - Until 27.09

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 29 July, 2020 - 04:02 PM by mlcoolmike14.)
(29 July, 2020 - 03:03 PM)smileagain85 Wrote: Show More
they can and besides he never sent me his Telegram or discord in PM So where the hell did i chat with him and also if thats the case then everyone can just use anyone profile to scam and get the person banned for no reason because in this forum there is a rule and law here which says always make sure you verify by PM first before trading so i dont think its fair !..and also he impersonated me because he was already chatting with me so he had to send  over my profile as an excuse

(28 July, 2020 - 11:40 PM)Syndicate Wrote: Show More
stop using HASH words here...Just proof to everyone i scammed you ? by me DM u to verify...please do that !

YES thank you ..he sent me the scam report link in PM thats why i got notified ...u should have even think about that!

hes lying hes not going to give me my money back

(29 July, 2020 - 03:03 PM)smileagain85 Wrote: Show More
they can and besides he never sent me his Telegram or discord in PM So where the hell did i chat with him and also if thats the case then everyone can just use anyone profile to scam and get the person banned for no reason because in this forum there is a rule and law here which says always make sure you verify by PM first before trading so i dont think its fair !..and also he impersonated me because he was already chatting with me so he had to send  over my profile as an excuse

(28 July, 2020 - 11:40 PM)Syndicate Wrote: Show More

YES thank you ..he sent me the scam report link in PM thats why i got notified ...u should have even think about that!

your just a lying scammer. scammed me for $20 like thats sad dude

(29 July, 2020 - 10:32 AM)Darkness Wrote: Show More
@smileagain85 No one would impersonate such a member like you. Refund him within 24hrs

we both know he is not going to refund me its really just sad what people do for money bro