Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

SE SHOP SERIALS,DROP ADDRESSES,METHODS/GUIDES

by DELUXEXXL - 21 November, 2021 - 01:19 PM
This post is by a banned member (DELUXEXXL) - Unhide
DELUXEXXL  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
Welcome everyone to the center of the galaxies bullshit. No I am not talking about the other threads on this site. That are probably rippers 90% of the time. I am talking about, se. Or social engineering. From refunds to walking into the door or offices of your target. YES, I SAID WALK INTO THE DOOR OR OFFICES of your target. Why? That's stupid right? Well, that's the first thought. But then you'd be calling experienced hackers. Penetration testers stupid. In case you didn't know. All top hackers say it. White hat, black hat or grey and indifferent. A COMPANIES WEAKEST LINE OF DEFENCE IS HUMANS. NOT, SQL DATABASE EXPOSED BY DIRECTORY TRAVERSAL TO THE INTERNETS. OR ANY OTHER SECURITY FLAW. In any event. We teach you how to manipulate peoples. No we wont baby you.

Some people want a book. When really they say 'methods/guides'. This isn't about baby steps forever. You got to learn to think for yourself, eventually. And if we gave you everything. What's left for us? So no begging. Plain and simple. Anyway, this shop is an all one stop shop for how to spread malware (obviously through se) to everything else. Lets not limit to just refunds ok. And we can do refunds for you. But for a high percentage of the price of the product you want, So your better of just doing it yourself.

Ok. Now I have explained briefly and simply why you need to learn se. And what our shop provides and doesn't. Time to end with a post about. How to reach us. Our telegram channel is below.

https://t.me/joinchat/-Q5NOgSGrQEwNzI0

Stay safe and stay vigilant.
This post is by a banned member (80s) - Unhide
80s  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
Good luck with sales!
[Image: S8OWl.gif?ex=6592123d&is=657f9d3d&hm=025...dda953c07&]
DELUXEXXL  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
This is a bump
DELUXEXXL  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
This is a bump
DELUXEXXL  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
Just wanted to inform everyone. Lost access to this tele. Will start a new one later. So if you had any dealings with me planned. Will have to wait.