Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam Report Against Azurn

by killmatrix - 05 June, 2024 - 11:14 AM
This post is by a banned member (killmatrix) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
Scammers profile link: https://cracked.io/Azurn
Sales Thread: Telegram
Amount: 60$
[img]file:///C:/Users/UM/Pictures/unnamed%20(2).jpg[/img]Communication Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/tl0CwR2 
Crypto adress for refund: 3Ptf4NogvK5Xj76tYQY9yDH3KTodXWg5Pu

So this guy was a pain in my ass, over a week ago i paid him 60$ to open up a Bit2me account, he told me 1 day to deliver, he took 3, i was patience, when he delivered the account as soon as i went in and  wanted to do my first deposit the account asked me for documents right away as you can see in the first screenshot, i asked him for a refund because he took too long to deliver and gave me a non working account and started to say "the person that did the verification should respond in a few hours" i already wasted too much time at this point, then he told me that he didn't had funds to refund me but he would check in a few hours, i gave him 24 hours to do it or i would report him (i think i was too comprehensive with him). After 24 hours i asked him for my money and he acted like he was a partner and he wasn't aware of the situation and made me a new account, even after i asked and he agreed with a refund, i didn't want to waste more time and i gave him a second chance, this time the account worked at first but less then 24 hours after i logged in into the associated email and the account was locked, i asked him to solve but he was taking forever, so i tried to use the phone number he gave me to authenticate and didn't work, (he is the one who should have done this before deliver the account), now the email is locked and he said to change bit2me email (this is suspicious and can ban the account) and i  can't access proxy account too so i will have to change the proxy too, so the account will not last long for sure. After all that he offered me to refund 30$ from the 60, and i accepted, of course i will keep the account has it is, but he chose to be reported here, so now i want a full refund,i'm tired of him.
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@Azurn Reply within 24 hours.
 [Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
Top spot ad by @briskybrisk [ EXP -5/18/2024]

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 6/4/2024

[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 7/12/2024
This post is by a banned member (Azurn) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (killmatrix) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
(05 June, 2024 - 11:14 AM)killmatrix Wrote: Show More
Scammers profile link: https://cracked.io/Azurn
Sales Thread: Telegram
Amount: 60$
[img]file:///C:/Users/UM/Pictures/unnamed%20(2).jpg[/img]Communication Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/tl0CwR2 
Crypto adress for refund: 3Ptf4NogvK5Xj76tYQY9yDH3KTodXWg5Pu

So this guy was a pain in my ass, over a week ago i paid him 60$ to open up a Bit2me account, he told me 1 day to deliver, he took 3, i was patience, when he delivered the account as soon as i went in and  wanted to do my first deposit the account asked me for documents right away as you can see in the first screenshot, i asked him for a refund because he took too long to deliver and gave me a non working account and started to say "the person that did the verification should respond in a few hours" i already wasted too much time at this point, then he told me that he didn't had funds to refund me but he would check in a few hours, i gave him 24 hours to do it or i would report him (i think i was too comprehensive with him). After 24 hours i asked him for my money and he acted like he was a partner and he wasn't aware of the situation and made me a new account, even after i asked and he agreed with a refund, i didn't want to waste more time and i gave him a second chance, this time the account worked at first but less then 24 hours after i logged in into the associated email and the account was locked, i asked him to solve but he was taking forever, so i tried to use the phone number he gave me to authenticate and didn't work, (he is the one who should have done this before deliver the account), now the email is locked and he said to change bit2me email (this is suspicious and can ban the account) and i  can't access proxy account too so i will have to change the proxy too, so the account will not last long for sure. After all that he offered me to refund 30$ from the 60, and i accepted, of course i will keep the account has it is, but he chose to be reported here, so now i want a full refund,i'm tired of him.

Solved @Liars
This post is by a banned member (Azurn) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
Solved. Closed.
[Image: x3ZZJg3.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @Credential - Until 26.07

[Image: vUjneFC.gif]
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by @EPLUG - Until 25.08

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE THIS AD SPOT
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.