Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam Report Against @BadFella

by gokhanaltun - 26 December, 2021 - 10:34 AM
This post is by a banned member (gokhanaltun) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/BadFella
Sales Thread: https://cracked.io/BadFella (telegram: legitbadfella)
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 8$
Screenshots of Communication: screenshot is just the fee I sent and the person I sent has a crypto address took my money and blocked me from telegram
Additional Information:
Crypto address for a refund: 1AFZrnKrmcYP2U6fbrLV2hSLwxJXSwUa7g (BİTCOİN)
 The forum said that he would upgrade my account and asked me for 60$, I said I will buy the smallest package, then he asked for 8$, so I sent it and he did not upgrade my account, he blocked me as soon as I sent the money from telegram

[Image: pjb266j.jfif]
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 26 December, 2021 - 10:51 AM by gokhanaltun. Edited 1 time in total.)
How can I prove it? He took the fee from me and did not upgrade my account. Can this be done for 8$? I sent the fee to this crypto address. There is proof that I sent it on the screen. There is proof that I sent it on the screen. That picture, the crypto address that that person gave me blocked me immediately. You want my telegram conversation screenshots as proof
This post is by a banned member (Teken) - Unhide
Teken  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
@BadFella reply within 24h.
DM me for any Moderation help!
[Image: pepecaught.gif]
This post is by a banned member (BadFella) - Unhide
BadFella  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
Nope, don't know this guy and I only do deals in the tickets in my discord server, not in dms, not on telegram or anywhere else.

Believe he got scammed by an impersonator.

Sorry for your loss but you need to be careful and verify on forums and follow what is being told in our thread / signature to only deal in discord server tickets. 

P.S. we charge 13 eur / $16 for premium upgrade. The cost itself is 10 eur + transaction fee + our time, so be smart not to fall for obvious scams where the person is charging less than the forum price.

We always charge the exact amount mentioned on the forum thread.
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 26 December, 2021 - 03:09 PM by gokhanaltun. Edited 2 times in total.)
what do you not understand, stop lying, legitbedfella telegram account is not yours

telegram address: legitbedfella this is the telegram account that scammed me

first, you asked for this telegram account for 60 dollars, then when you said I will buy a small package, you asked for 8 dollars, I sent it as ustd, I was spoken to on this telegram to whose account this telegram account
This post is by a banned member (BadFella) - Unhide
BadFella  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(26 December, 2021 - 03:03 PM)gokhanaltun Wrote: Show More
what do you not understand, stop lying, legitbedfella telegram account is not yours

telegram address: legitbedfella this is the telegram account that scammed me

first, you asked for this telegram account for 60 dollars, then when you said I will buy a small package, you asked for 8 dollars, I sent it as ustd, I was spoken to on this telegram to whose account this telegram account is

read some threads about impersonators dude, people use all sort of tricks like change L in legitbadfella to Capital I aka Iegitbadfella

hence why always do forum verification and only deal in discord tickets. Waiting for @Teken to close this. If you are using the forums, then its your own duty to not get scammed by impersonators. Its an important lesson. P.S. i couldn't care less for $8 but blaming me for a scam when you are the one who needs to read and follow rules to avoid scams is beyond me  :monkas:
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 26 December, 2021 - 03:35 PM by gokhanaltun.)
ok then why am i blocked from this telegram account, after sending 8$ dollars, all chat from telegram disappeared, now I can't add from this telegram account, if I'm not blocked from this telegram account, you can add me to my telegram account: @dijitalicense

I can only believe you if you add me to this telegram account

look here is a clear proof I blocked you from the telegram: 'legitbadfella' After sending 8$, now I gave my telegram account to this person to add me, if he didn't defraud me, I can't add him because I'm blocked from this telegram
This post is by a banned member (viri) - Unhide
viri  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
i randomly came across this thread, thought it was kinda funny. 

@gokhanaltun I went ahead and sent you $8
[Image: ba290PG.gif]