Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam Report Against @DWC

by CryptedBox - 18 June, 2022 - 09:49 PM
This post is by a banned member (CryptedBox) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/DWC
[If Applicable] Sales Thread: https://cracked.io/Thread-ZERX-DROPPER-U...T-FRIENDLY
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: Vouch Copy without a Vouch
Screenshots of Communication: https://imgur.com/a/6oHYPjC
[Image: W2QM4iJ.jpg]
[Image: YEtyFO9.jpg]
[Image: hLyGBgh.jpg]
[Image: sV0Cu95.jpg]
Additional Information:
User clearly had no experience with malware at all since he uploaded the payload on anonfiles.com which is considered highly unstable, then he proceeded to ask why it wasn't working, we provided the help even another free build in which he tested and said it worked. After a while he came back saying it was detected though he said it worked, regardless of which we helped him and he said once again, "it works". he even said "it works but detected (the uac dropper) but we insisted on fixing the issue since we did not have such, we tested on several VMs, Real PCs, RDPs , in which it worked with no detection (ON WINDOWS DEFENDER). after changing 2-5 icons DWC, for the third time said "it worked". after 3 days of ghosting, he answered to our question "will you vouch?" with "it wasnt fud it got detected" even though for 3 times subsequently he replied with "it worked" and once with " will vouch even if detected since it worked as product " though we did not accepted and helped him bypass on his overused Windows Defender which could even detected encrypted zips (sarcasm though it happens on overly filled VMs with malware).

PROOF I WAS TALKING TO DWC and NOT AN IMPERSONATOR
[Image: 5rUlWjT.png]
[Image: Nkq9sIW.png]
MY ONLY DISCORD IS CryptedBox#3813 ALWAYS VERIFY VIA PM IF YOU ARE DEALING WITH ME OR A SCAMMER
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @DWC (DWC) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
[/url]
ad by @briskybrisk [exp 14/05/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (DWC) - Unhide
DWC  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 19 June, 2022 - 04:22 PM by DWC. Edited 1 time in total.)
Hello, I can vouch I guess but as said, it came from a good intention, I didn't want to bother the devlopper as I got a free copy, so I just said it worked, even tho it didn't, you can check it yourself, me & dev talked and we did a total of 3 payload, one with anonfile (that one is 100% my fault, my bad) and 2 others with things he recommended, so everything worked out, I did everything he told me to do and it just wasn't working, it says Phonzy again & again on runtime windows defender, I can't do nothing about it, just see yourself bruh if mods wants me to send crypted file I'll send, so it is kinda on your fault cuz since I got a vouch copy it's like beeing a customer, imagine if I actually paid for a non-working product, but I got it for free so I decided to not bother so much and just tell you it's working, but I won't give a good review on something that is not working because that'll just be a kind of scam, people would buy something that doesn't work BECAUSE of me

And also, abotu windows defender, I tried on total of 7 computers (REALS), from my laptop which is clean, to my friend computer which is also clean.

if you want me to leave a review that'll be a honest 2/5, the 2 only for the support dev gave me

so basically you choose, either I put a 2/5, either you help me getting something that's actually working for a good review

Oh and also, they just explained to me how it works, I cannot leave NO REVIEW, so you only left with 2 choices, I have a working product and I leave a good vouch, or I have a not-working product and I leave a bad vouch
[Image: 2xHaUpr.gif]
DWC  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
(19 June, 2022 - 04:37 PM)vertex Wrote: Show More
biggest scammer ever

Factsss bro im bigger than @Tigeh
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@CryptedBox remove his access from the program and for @DWC you are banned from taking vouches for 1 week. solved.
 [Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
Top spot ad by @briskybrisk [ EXP -5/18/2024]

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 6/4/2024

[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 5/19/2024
DWC  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
(19 June, 2022 - 07:57 PM)Liars Wrote: Show More
@CryptedBox remove his access from the program and for @DWC you are banned from taking vouches for 1 week. solved.

how ? Didn't you read my answer bruh